🍒🍒Who Wants to Pop My Anal Cherry? 🍒🍒

Started by Drew, Mar 19, 2020, 02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew

Hey Everyone,
    I have to admit something, it's going to sound strange. Are you ready? A lot of the girls have been telling me that they have intense orgasms when they do anal. The natural orgasm chaser in me wants to see if I can have one of these amazing pussy-wetting climaxes. I have never done anal before! So, who wants to be my first? Message or email me if you are interested in pounding my right virgin ass.

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

MrTShirt

Overall, I would say "some girls".  Other girls seem to not enjoy anal.
However, it does seem that if they like it, they really like it.
I recall one girl saying she needed to add clitoral stimulation to get the full experience.

Bottom line, expect to experiment, and expect to not necessarily be the same as the next person.

Please report back.   :P

Drew

MrTShirt,
   Thank you for the feedback. I will definitely share my first anal experience, and I think I will enjoy it. I currently enjoy rimming and also the idea of DP. So, I'm just waiting for the party where I have the opportunity to explore.

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

Ironman

OH wait!🤔🤔 I forgot I am on lockdown I ain't even sure when I can go go back to work.  This cabin fever must be making me delirious.😜 Me forgot even in the best of times I usually broke.🙄☹ Oh well I am sure someone will  come along to help you out with that soon have fun.😎you alls.🖖🏼

RachelVarga

This award wins most funniest subject line of the year. Love it.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Drew

Rachel,
   I am honored to win this award! It took a lot of time and effort to come up with the title. I am glad that many people enjoy this post thread.

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

highlander

I offer myself up as tribute

I have yet to have any experience with this either, but I have been interested in the thought of trying it lately. I hope everything calms down and I can make a trip over Memorial Day weekend.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"

Drew

Hey Highlander,
   I would love to share this experience with you. Hopefully, I will be at the ranch for memorial weekend.

XOXO,
Drew Ryan 

driver

I'd love to help you out with your experimentation!

dickinsider

I put my dick inside her!

Lancelot Link

RachelVarga

Somebody better do it before I do! You don't want a woman with a strap-on to show you up?

That's right, when the apocalypse is over someone better be down here exploding that cherry!!!!!!!

If I was a guy I would come in that door tripping over myself, smashing into tables, scratching at the door, begging to get in that bedroom!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Michael j.

What would be your lube of choice?  How about it guys and gals, what was your first anal experience like?
Michael J.

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X