🍒🍒Who Wants to Pop My Anal Cherry? 🍒🍒

Started by Drew, Mar 19, 2020, 02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector Bob

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

NavySteve

Drew

I may have to resort to a kinky two girl party, if none of y'all are man enough to put a dick in my ass. I may have to take the beautiful Rachel up on her offer!

Quote from: RachelVarga on Mar 27, 2020, 12:17 AM
Somebody better do it before I do! You don't want a woman with a strap-on to show you up?

That's right, when the apocalypse is over someone better be down here exploding that cherry!!!!!!!

If I was a guy I would come in that door tripping over myself, smashing into tables, scratching at the door, begging to get in that bedroom!

Drew

I think the best thing to remember is lube is not one-size-fits all, my live collection is just as large as my toy collection. For my anal training I've been using please lube, but planning to use triton in an actual party. Please lube is a thicker water based live that is great for any type of toy play, it also doesn't feel weird when it dries. Triton is a super thick clear water based jelly, I heard that they make one with lidocaine which is great for anal.

Quote from: Michael j. on Mar 27, 2020, 03:41 AM
What would be your lube of choice?  How about it guys and gals, what was your first anal experience like?

RachelVarga

Quote from: Drew on Mar 28, 2020, 11:13 PM
I think the best thing to remember is lube is not one-size-fits all, my live collection is just as large as my toy collection. For my anal training I've been using please lube, but planning to use triton in an actual party. Please lube is a thicker water based live that is great for any type of toy play, it also doesn't feel weird when it dries. Triton is a super thick clear water based jelly, I heard that they make one with lidocaine which is great for anal.

What would be your lube of choice?  How about it guys and gals, what was your first anal experience like?

They do make some that numb your butt. The first time has to be with someone that takes time.

So guys if you get the Golden Ticket to pop her anal cherry and you hurt her I am going to stomp your ass. Got it?
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

highlander

Quote from: RachelVarga on Mar 28, 2020, 11:37 PM
Quote from: Drew on Mar 28, 2020, 11:13 PM
They do make some that numb your butt. The first time has to be with someone that takes time.
So guys if you get the Golden Ticket to pop her anal cherry and you hurt her I am going to stomp your ass. Got it?
Well I guess I am out of the running. I have never tried it before, butt I usually take no time at all  :-\  to complete the task. Since I don't want Rachel to stomp all over me for going to quick, I guess I should leave it to a seasoned veteran.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"

MrTShirt

A party with Drew with Rachel as an instructor.  What could be better.   :P

Drew

I am so down, Rachel is such a bombshell.

Quote from: MrTShirt on Mar 29, 2020, 01:26 AM

Lancelot Link

Indeed... *gasp and swoon*  I'm gonna start saving money NOW and maybe by my birthday this summer the quarantine stuff will be over.  ;D

Drew

Sounds like a plan! We'll have to make it extra special for the birthday boy!!

Quote from: Lancelot Link on Mar 29, 2020, 04:28 AM
Indeed... *gasp and swoon*  I'm gonna start saving money NOW and maybe by my birthday this summer the quarantine stuff will be over.  ;D

Lancelot Link

Quote from: Drew on Mar 29, 2020, 04:45 AM
LOL... NOoooo... "extra special" would probably kill me!  Then again... that wouldn't be a bad way to go, am I right?

Drew

Hey, I hope I go out in a huge orgy... So I guess we are in the same boat. Death by sex is the best way to go out.

Quote from: Lancelot Link on Mar 29, 2020, 05:01 AM
Quote from: Drew on Mar 29, 2020, 04:45 AM
LOL... NOoooo... "extra special" would probably kill me!  Then again... that wouldn't be a bad way to go, am I right?

Drew

I am so disappointed,
  No one has made an appointment yet to pop my anal cherry. I've been doing all these exercises during my break. I guess no one will get to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

SixT9er

Quote from: Drew on Mar 31, 2020, 07:33 PM
I am so disappointed,
  No one has made an appointment yet to pop my anal cherry. I've been doing all these exercises during my break. I guess no one will get to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

XOXO,
Drew Ryan
A little hard to make an appointment when it's unknown when the house will be open again. I'm sure there are many guys frothing at the mouth just waiting to get out to see you!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

goingforit

Get anyone yet? How about a cherry for a cherry? Like SixT9er said. Not having a return date sure does make it hard.