News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Lilly

Started by ChicagoBob, Jul 25, 2019, 06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChicagoBob

Lilly was standing by the bar wearing a tee shirt, panties, and not much else.  We proceeded to grab a table in the corner and get acquainted.  What a cutie!  A tiny blonde, size zero spinner with long, sexy legs.  Yum!  All I could think about was kissing her behind the knees!

She was just what I needed... very affectionate and sweet.   Negotiations were a breeze and it was time for fun!  Lilly is a natural in the bedroom.  Very sweet and open-minded. I took the lead and she followed nicely.  Her oral skills were over the top!  Mirrors were her thing and it was HOT!  Seeing her graceful figure in so many different positions really was doing it for me too!   

After some foot fetish fun and toy play, it was my turn.  She pushed me back on the pillows and took the lead.  From there, the walls were shaking, the earth was quaking, my mind was aching... Oops sorry, I couldn't resist!

Anyway, I think you get the picture. Lilly is 100% solid gold!  If you're in the mood for a sensuous GFE with soft vibes, give her a go! 

5 Stars - Chicago Bob Approved!