Courtesans: Share something interesting about yourself.

Started by 1loveNevada, Oct 08, 2018, 05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

#7 I love animals so very much. I had to give away my dog to a good loving home with a big backyard because I work too much and it wasn't fair to her to be in a cage all day.
But when I get some free time or feeling lonely I like to go hang out and let the animals at dog and cat shelters! I remember that everyone needs love!

XxxJasper

Jasper

#8 I love to be rubbed! Sometimes you will catch me rubbing some of the girls in the bar area for comfort but I extremely loved to be rubbed back! Massages are my favorite gift to get from my clients!! It's a good way to get my energy back balanced!

XxxJasper

Jasper

#9 (last one for tonight) I love watching funny movies that make me laugh until tears fall down my face! I am a happy person and I just want to be happy laughing. If that makes sense!
Too much sadness in this world but I chose to be happy!!
What movies do you recommend for me to have a good chuckle? 🥰

XxxJasper

1loveNevada

Quote from: Jasper on Jan 14, 2019, 05:27 AM
#7 I love animals so very much. I had to give away my dog to a good loving home with a big backyard because I work too much and it wasn't fair to her to be in a cage all day.
But when I get some free time or feeling lonely I like to go hang out and let the animals at dog and cat shelters! I remember that everyone needs love!

XxxJasper

Awww... that's so sweet  :)!

1loveNevada

Quote from: Jasper on Jan 14, 2019, 05:19 AM
I like to kick ass when I'm not working!
I do kick boxing and mma on my days off!

I've had friends who have studied Brazilian Ju-Jitsu , kickboxing and even JKD (Jeet Kune Do). Have you ever competed professionally in MMA?

1loveNevada

Quote from: Jasper on Jan 14, 2019, 05:25 AM
#6 I love learning about new things. I read a lot of self help books! I'm reading a really good book that Madam Tara let me read which is called, "The Art Of Selling to the Affluent! Which I can't put down right now! Super good read!

XxxJasper

I used to read quite a bit of self-help books, but most of them are older self-help books such as "How to Win Friends and Influence People".

1loveNevada

Quote from: Ember on Dec 19, 2018, 01:30 PM
I have been to 49 out of 50 states and 3 different countries!

Which state have you not visited (or have not visited, yet)?

Ember

Quote from: 1loveNevada on Jan 20, 2019, 06:21 AM
Quote from: Ember on Dec 19, 2018, 01:30 PM
I have been to 49 out of 50 states and 3 different countries!

Which state have you not visited (or have not visited, yet)?

Alaska, plan to in the future, it just hasn't happened yet lol.