Was watching "Suicide Squad" on TV the other night and... OMG!!!

Started by 1loveNevada, Apr 09, 2019, 02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1loveNevada

One of your courtesans (I don't know if I should mention her name) looks almost EXACTLY like that girl, Harley Quinn, from "Suicide Squid" :0 :0 :0!!!

BigBankA7D

Quote from: 1loveNevada on Apr 09, 2019, 02:16 AM
One of your courtesans (I don't know if I should mention her name) looks almost EXACTLY like that girl, Harley Quinn, from "Suicide Squid" :0 :0 :0!!!
Maybe she needs to do a cosplay?

KittiMinx

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Apr 09, 2019, 02:18 AM

I can help her! I already do Catwoman (duh). We'd just need a Poison Ivy and we could be the Gotham City Sirens!

BigBankA7D

Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 09, 2019, 02:46 AM

I can help her! I already do Catwoman (duh). We'd just need a Poison Ivy and we could be the Gotham City Sirens!
I'll dress up as joker 😁

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Apr 09, 2019, 02:56 AM

I'll dress up as joker 😁

I wanna know who you think it is!! I cosplay as Harley Quinn :) but I'd love to do Poison Ivy too   
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

KittiMinx

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Apr 09, 2019, 07:37 AM
Quote from: BigBankA7D on Apr 09, 2019, 02:56 AM

I'll dress up as joker 😁

I wanna know who you think it is!! I cosplay as Harley Quinn :) but I'd love to do Poison Ivy too

I've done Harley too LOL Albeit not Movie Suicide Squad (comic version) as well as her classic clown costume. So much fun! But Catwoman fits my purrsonality. You'd be a bombshell Ivy no doubt.

1loveNevada

It was actually you, Kitti  :D. When I was watching "Suicide Squad" (actually, I was channel surfing between that and "Monday Night Raw"  :P), I was like, "...wow! If Kitti put on a 'Daddy's Little Monster' shirt, she would look almost exactly like that 'Suicide Squad' girl!  :)"

RachelVarga

Too bad the movie was so bad. But really, did we need a Suicide Squad movie? A Harley Quinn movie would have been better and Jared Leto as the Joker?
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X