News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quick visit

Started by Silverado, Oct 24, 2014, 07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverado

I was passing through late one night last week and I decided that the MR was a nice option as far as finding an inexpensive place to spend the night. The room was comfortable and they offer a nice breakfast menu as well as a late night bar, and I almost forgot, you also get some free entertainment as well as the opportunity to experience any additional activities that you may desire.

I had fun spending time catching up on things with Ayana while admiring the other girls. There were the hot Exotic South American ladies - Latina and Donatella. I also met Laci for the first time, a nice very attractive chocolate spinner who is  a San Diego Charger fan, though I won't hold that against her.  Also there were a couple of new ebony ladies that I had not previously met, Joy and Tiffany. Both were very attractive though I didn't have the opportunity to get to know them (I am sure this will catch the attention of Cobia).

Upon returning in the morning to have breakfast prior to departing, I had the opportunity to meet Brooklynn, who is a real sweetheart and to watch Seven giving some pole dance tips to Coco and Brooklyn. Seven came to talk afterwards, and she is a another very nice lady who excels at her dancing and has the body for it. She is now on my future list to spend more time with. Other ladies I noticed were Lina and Stevie Ray, who both looked as good as they normally do. Aubree  strolled through in some leather pants that were so tight that it was hard not to drool. Although I didn't meet her, I did see Remy, a cute young and petite lady. And I believe Cherry was wandering around, though I didn't,t have the opportunity to meet her.

In any event, there are plenty of outstanding ladies to choose from if you make a visit. My problem is that there are more options between new ladies and the ladies with whom I would like to repeat than I have the time to do so. I guess that is a good problem.

And then there is Maya! So little time!

This post is intended to just give a feeling of what a visit to the WH is like, since I appreciate similar posts from Guys like Just Tom and Cobia that made me feel like I was there even when I was not able to visit for a long period of time

Hope this cheers someone up!

Cobia

Quote from: Silverado on Oct 24, 2014, 07:01 AM
I was passing through late one night last week and I decided that the MR was a nice option as far as finding an inexpensive place to spend the night. The room was comfortable and they offer a nice breakfast menu as well as a late night bar, and I almost forgot, you also get some free entertainment as well as the opportunity to experience any additional activities that you may desire.

I had fun spending time catching up on things with Ayana while admiring the other girls. There were the hot Exotic South American ladies - Latina and Donatella. I also met Laci for the first time, a nice very attractive chocolate spinner who is  a San Diego Charger fan, though I won't hold that against her.  Also there were a couple of new ebony ladies that I had not previously met, Joy and Tiffany. Both were very attractive though I didn't have the opportunity to get to know them (I am sure this will catch the attention of Cobia).

Upon returning in the morning to have breakfast prior to departing, I had the opportunity to meet Brooklynn, who is a real sweetheart and to watch Seven giving some pole dance tips to Coco and Brooklyn. Seven came to talk afterwards, and she is a another very nice lady who excels at her dancing and has the body for it. She is now on my future list to spend more time with. Other ladies I noticed were Lina and Stevie Ray, who both looked as good as they normally do. Aubree  strolled through in some leather pants that were so tight that it was hard not to drool. Although I didn't meet her, I did see Remy, a cute young and petite lady. And I believe Cherry was wandering around, though I didn't,t have the opportunity to meet her.

In any event, there are plenty of outstanding ladies to choose from if you make a visit. My problem is that there are more options between new ladies and the ladies with whom I would like to repeat than I have the time to do so. I guess that is a good problem.

This post is intended to just give a feeling of what a visit to the WH is like, since I appreciate similar posts from Guys like Just Tom and Cobia that made me feel like I was there even when I was not able to visit for a long period of time

AHHHH...THANK YOU SILVERADO !!  Yeah I would be very interested in meeting Tiffany, Joy, and Laci.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Maya

Hahaaa... You know this made me giggle!!

:-*

:-* :-*

:-* :-* :-*

Tiffany

It was very nice to meet you Silverado 8)
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Tiffany

I would be interested in meeting you too!!! Cobia 8)
Quote from: Cobia on Oct 24, 2014, 01:28 PM
Quote from: Silverado on Oct 24, 2014, 07:01 AM

AHHHH...THANK YOU SILVERADO !!  Yeah I would be very interested in meeting Tiffany, Joy, and Laci.
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

KC

Silverado... When are you making another visit to the ranch? I may return for a visit in February. It was nice to meet you and Maya in October...

Silverado

KC - I will probably be there in February. Check your pm's.

Emma

Quote from: Silverado on Dec 17, 2014, 05:29 AM
KC - I will probably be there in February. Check your pm's.

See you then, Silverado!

Maya

Oooooohh.....February cant get here fast enough ;)