News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Who has a Twitter????

Started by Tiffany, Nov 13, 2014, 09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiffany

The Mustang does!!!! Do you???? Follow us for picture , parties ,specials , events and more!!!
    @Themustangranch
  Mine @Houston_starr
  Girls and guys please post handles here!!!!
   let's make this fun 8)
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Phoenix

??? sweet i so dont know how to twitt the have been trying to get me to tweet sence the playboy radio days good thing we have other girls who get it cause i shure dont way to go girl  :-*

Tiffany

Awww this will be fun 8)
Quote from: Tiffany on Nov 13, 2014, 09:26 AM
The Mustang does!!!! Do you???? Follow us for picture , parties ,specials , events and more!!!
    @Themustangranch
  Mine @Houston_starr
   let's make this fun 8)

Phoenix

ha ha ha say girl im in the kitchen your in the bar and who knows were are viewerws might be  8) giggels yet we can all flirt at the same time via the forum...kinda cybersexish  :o  ;D gotta luv it oh and i hope your bday went great "T"  :-*

Tiffany

ha ha right!!!💋❤️💋 and I had a blast thank you💋💃🎉🍷💰😀
Quote from: Tiffany on Nov 13, 2014, 11:39 AM
Awww this will be fun 8)
    @Themustangranch
  Mine @Houston_starr
   let's make this fun 8)

firemanjmat

I have it. I know couple girls & staff at Mustang do won't say names. And of course Mustang & Wildhorse has it.
Phoenix trust me if you don't have it by now. You won't figure it out. It is hard enough to keep up with everyone and name changes.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Redwood

I have one, but don't use it much...@RedwoodNV.

Cobia

I have face buck but not twitter.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Tiffany

please sign up😫😫😫
Quote from: Redwood on Nov 14, 2014, 03:47 PM
I have one, but don't use it much...@RedwoodNV.

Tiffany

cool redwood I'm going to follow you...😘😀😍
Quote from: firemanjmat on Nov 13, 2014, 05:51 PM
I have it. I know couple girls & staff at Mustang do won't say names. And of course Mustang & Wildhorse has it.
Phoenix trust me if you don't have it by now. You won't figure it out. It is hard enough to keep up with everyone and name changes.

Tiffany

i think I'm following you📲📲📲📲

Duck

@Themustangranch
  Mine @Houston_starr
   let's make this fun 8)

I guess I shall be signing up here shortly. Did the Mustang FB page get nuked? Just curious...
You're a good egg.

firemanjmat

Yes Tiffany you been on there for awhile. Kind of scary though. You seen the good and bad sides of me. And the pranks girls have done to me and payback I done to them. Or just all us showing off doing pics.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Redwood

Quote from: Tiffany on Nov 15, 2014, 12:06 AM
cool redwood I'm going to follow you...😘😀😍

Would love to have you following me Tiffany!

Tiffany

Hmmmm not sure.....
Quote from: Duck on Nov 15, 2014, 03:58 AM
    @Themustangranch
  Mine @Houston_starr
   let's make this fun 8)

I guess I shall be signing up here shortly. Did the Mustang FB page get nuked? Just curious...