Main Menu

Miss Tiffany Bank$

Started by Tiffany, Nov 13, 2014, 09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiffany

Hey y'all  8)
     come book with me while you can ;)
     I'll be here till the 30th of november!
     So come get me while you can 8) I'll be back early December!!!!
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Redwood

Tiffany,

Congrats to you and thanks for posting so much and trying to bring this board alive.  I am sure many of us posters appreciate it!

Tiffany

Awwww thank you so much ;) means a lot you saying this 8)
Quote from: Tiffany on Nov 13, 2014, 09:56 AM
Hey y'all  8)
     come book with me while you can ;)
     I'll be here till the 30th of november!
     So come get me while you can 8) I'll be back early December!!!!

Redwood

No problem.  I am in the court of any lady who posts and keeps this board fun for everybody who posts.

Silverado

I second what Redwood said about the board. Your posting has stimulated things in more ways than one!

Cobia

I will third that.  Thanks to Tiffany for posting  I have to meet this Lady.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Tiffany

1,2,3 and 4!!! Thanks guys it's my pleasure❤️ I really appreciate you guys💋💌💗 it made my heart smile 💛💙💜💚❤️ When I seen this!!!!😃😍👏🎀💋

Little_Mel

Quote from: Redwood on Nov 18, 2014, 04:47 AM
Tiffany,

Congrats to you and thanks for posting so much and trying to bring this board alive.  I am sure many of us posters appreciate it!

Isn't she awesome?!  She's beautiful and the life of the party... We love her!  xo Emma
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Cobia

Quote from: Little_Mel on Dec 01, 2014, 01:41 PM
Quote from: Redwood on Nov 18, 2014, 04:47 AM
Tiffany,

Isn't she awesome?!  She's beautiful and the life of the party... We love her!  xo Emma

I am really looking forward to meeting her .
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Duck11

Cobia,
Tiffany is smoking hot!! She's got an amazing personality too. She had me cracking up at the bar last night.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Cobia

Quote from: Duck11 on Dec 01, 2014, 10:30 PM
Cobia,
Tiffany is smoking hot!! She's got an amazing personality too. She had me cracking up at the bar last night.

Thanks for the info Duck.  I am looking forward to meeting her.

firemanjmat

Well I can tell you stories about Tiffany. At first she was very shy when I met her. Then it was like someone corrupted her told her who I was or got used to my antics. For she was like case of bi-polar even though I know she was joking around. She started yelling at me everytime I drove up out her window. But would be at door when I got in with girls. And just start joking around. And wait for her allowance. 

Anywho she has that soft side where she will sit and talk & visit with you. Then also where party girl comes out where she will do karaoke and just joke around. You will be busting up laughing.  Now tips if you are nice and can make her laugh possibilities are endless. Now warnings don't let her have control of a sharpie or let her find out your bday. 
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet