SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Returning September 7 through the 15th

Started by Tiffany, Jan 18, 2015, 12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiffany

Hi Guys!
I will be back on the 19th til the 28th

This is All for You!! I created some Hot Party packages for Us to experience each other in a Fun and Sexy way!
Will be posting Everything about Myself like reviews, specials and schedule as well as recent Super Hot Pics!!
*****AVAILABLE FOR
GFE
Couples
Women
Virgins
Dinner Dates
Overnights
Travel anywhere you want to have me
And Im open to any fetishes! the kinkier the better! ....why not?!?!!!!! ;p
I always like to learn new things, but I can definitely teach a thing or two

*****DISCOUNTS
Military discounts are Always available!!
Birthday
Disability

There's Always time for Fun and New Sexy things We can do! Don't limit Yourself! Don't be Shy! I want to hear all about every Fantasy You have. Nothing would make Me Happier than making it come true with You! I want Our time together to be the Best experience You've ever had :) Please know it turns Me on and makes really Hot to know I'm Your favorite! And Yes, I will give You, My undivided attention and after relaxing You with one of "sexy Parties" I will Give You, Myself in a Very Sexy, Intimate and Passionate way! ;)

*****All My Parties include a striptease and lap dance just because, I Love to dance :D...
And end with a Passionate Hot time Together!!!

*Bubbles- Lets have a Bubble Bath! Warm water with awesome relaxing bath salts and my Naked wet body on top of You!! Fun way to get to know each other if We haven't meet already :)

*Toys- Lets play with My Toys! Great way to multi-task :) lets pleasure each other in more than one place at a time;) Who doesn't like that?!!

*Cuddle- Love My Cuddle bugs!!! I want to feel You next to Me! Nothing Sexier than feeling a Man holding Me tightly and caressing My body :)!!

*Kissing- I'm a romantic and Love Kissing! We can get in my bed and have a hot make out session!!! :) and Yes! I will enjoy it just as much as You!!!

*Tickle- Is always good to start of Smiling :) Lets tickle each other in Sexy places and let Our bodies get all Hot!

*Bondage- You want to be in control???!! Restrain Me and have Your way with Me!!!!...
Oh! Don't You worry because I also Love being in control! Let Me have My way with You and make You do whatever I want!!!

*Roll play - Feeling Naughty?!! Come Play! Get out of character and do things the real "You" wouldn't?!! Or if You just have that fantasy I would Love to make it come true for You:)
----- Naughty Ideas
-Teacher-Student
-Slave- Master
-Photographer-Model
-Boss-Secretary
-Doctor-Nurse
-Masseuse -Client
-Police Officer-Naughty Girl

*Pajamas- Lets wear Pjs, eat popcorn and watch tv all night! Perfect way to relax and get comfortable...don't worry We have all night to play ;)

*Blindfold- Let Me blind fold You :)! You! will feel everything a hundred times stronger!!! Who doesn't want that?!!!

*Ice- I will kiss all over Your body with ice in my mouth! Will give you really sexy chills and You will be arouse immediately :)

*Taste- Let's eat yummy things off each other!! Cherries, Whip cream, strawberries, chocolate fudge whatever you want is just a tasty way to tease each other ;)

*Oil- Lets oil up and let our sexy bodies slip into each other! As you feel on all My curves:)

*Games- Everyone Loves Games! I have four really hot games to play with You!!! I'm really excited because I always like to have fun so this will be a great way to break the ice, get to know each other, get comfortable and will make the experience hotter!!
-----My Sexy Games are
-Spelling
-Cards
-Mirror mirror
-20?
Want to know what the rules are? Make an appointment with Me or email Me and would Love to explain in detail what freaky things We're going to do and how much fun We are going to have :)!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

CaliGuy

Thanks for posting so much info, Tiffany!  I hope it works out that we can meet some time soon!

Silverado

Welcome back Tiffany. Looking forward to the pictures! Having met you, I have no doubt they will be hot!

Emma

Quote from: Tiffany on Jan 18, 2015, 12:38 PM
Hi Guys!

This is All for You!! I created some Hot Party packages for Us to experience each other in a Fun and Sexy way!
Will be posting Everything about Myself like reviews, specials and schedule as well as recent Super Hot Pics!!
*****AVAILABLE FOR
GFE
Couples
Women
Virgins
Dinner Dates
Overnights

*****DISCOUNTS
Birthday
Disability

There's Always time for Fun and New Sexy things We can do! Don't limit Yourself! Don't be Shy! I want to hear all about every Fantasy You have. Nothing would make Me Happier than making it come true with You! I want Our time together to be the Best experience You've ever had :) Please know it turns Me on and makes really Hot to know I'm Your favorite! And Yes, I will give You, My undivided attention and after relaxing You with one of "sexy Parties" I will Give You, Myself in a Very Sexy, Intimate and Passionate way! ;)

*****All My Parties include a striptease and lap dance just because, I Love to dance :D...

*Bubbles- Lets have a Bubble Bath! Warm water with awesome relaxing bath salts and my Naked wet body on top of You!! Fun way to get to know each other if We haven't meet already :)

*Toys- Lets play with My Toys! Great way to multi-task :) lets pleasure each other in more than one place at a time;) Who doesn't like that?!!

*Cuddle- Love My Cuddle bugs!!! I want to feel You next to Me! Nothing Sexier than feeling a Man holding Me tightly and caressing My body :)!!

*Kissing- I'm a romantic and Love Kissing! We can get in my bed and have a hot make out session!!! :) and Yes! I will enjoy it just as much as You!!!

*Tickle- Is always good to start of Smiling :) Lets tickle each other in Sexy places and let Our bodies get all Hot!

*Bondage- You want to be in control???!! Restrain Me and have Your way with Me!!!!...
Oh! Don't You worry because I also Love being in control! Let Me have My way with You and make You do whatever I want!!!

*Roll play - Feeling Naughty?!! Come Play! Get out of character and do things the real "You" wouldn't?!! Or if You just have that fantasy I would Love to make it come true for You:)
----- Naughty Ideas
-Teacher-Student
-Slave- Master
-Photographer-Model
-Boss-Secretary
-Doctor-Nurse
-Masseuse -Client

*Pajamas- Lets wear Pjs, eat popcorn and watch tv all night! Perfect way to relax and get comfortable...don't worry We have all night to play ;)

*Blindfold- Let Me blind fold You :)! You! will feel everything a hundred times stronger!!! Who doesn't want that?!!!

*Ice- I will kiss all over Your body with ice in my mouth! Will give you really sexy chills and You will be arouse immediately :)

*Taste- Let's eat yummy things off each other!! Cherries, Whip cream, strawberries, chocolate fudge whatever you want is just a tasty way to tease each other ;)

*Oil- Lets oil up and let our sexy bodies slip into each other! As you feel on all My curves:)

*Games- Everyone Loves Games! I have four really hot games to play with You!!! I'm really excited because I always like to have fun so this will be a great way to break the ice, get to know each other, get comfortable and will make the experience hotter!!
-----My Sexy Games are
-Spelling
-Cards
-Mirror mirror
-20?
Want to know what the rules are? Make an appointment with Me or email Me and would Love to explain in detail what freaky things We're going to do and how much fun We are going to have :)!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Ummmm hello YES!!  So excited you're back!!  Guys... As great as all her detail and info is, I can promise it's 10x even more intriguing in person!  You have to come see Miss Tiffany Bank$!  xoxo Emma

Tiffany

you guys need to know❤️ And anytime let's have some fun😜😜😜
Quote from: CaliGuy on Jan 18, 2015, 02:33 PM
Thanks for posting so much info, Tiffany!  I hope it works out that we can meet some time soon!

Tiffany

i love my Emma bear☺️☺️☺️
Quote from: Emma on Jan 21, 2015, 04:31 AM
Quote from: Tiffany on Jan 18, 2015, 12:38 PM
Hi Guys!

*****AVAILABLE FOR
GFE
Couples
Women
Virgins
Dinner Dates
Overnights

*****DISCOUNTS
Birthday
Disability

----- Naughty Ideas
-Teacher-Student
-Slave- Master
-Photographer-Model
-Boss-Secretary
-Doctor-Nurse
-Masseuse -Client

-----My Sexy Games are
-Spelling
-Cards
-Mirror mirror
-20?

Ummmm hello YES!!  So excited you're back!!  Guys... As great as all her detail and info is, I can promise it's 10x even more intriguing in person!  You have to come see Miss Tiffany Bank$!  xoxo Emma

Tiffany

Hope to meet you sometime soon😊😊😊
Quote from: Silverado on Jan 18, 2015, 07:07 PM
Welcome back Tiffany. Looking forward to the pictures! Having met you, I have no doubt they will be hot!

Tiffany

im back here till the 12th😊❤️💋

Tiffany

Hey guys I'm here till the 1st:-) lets have some fun!!!!!

Emma

We know her and we LOVE HER! But if you haven't met this sweet and sexy southern belle, make your way in and get acquainted. I can promise, you won't be disappointed!  That smile, that laugh, those eyes, and THOSE. LEGS!  Lordy. 

Tiffany works from 9P-9A but is available to fit your schedule by appointment.  PM her, myself, or call the office to book with her.  xoxo Emma

Maya

I definitely want to have fun with Ms. Tiffany!!

Phoenix

yeah Tiffany is a blast she Mia Jae and i went to GSR on an allnight outdate and the 3 of us was like little kids getting out in the world for the first time  ;D all wide eyed wearing cheesecake smiles and laughing so much...and we did pretty good at the tables too  ;) and sence your and mines birthday are in the same month we should do that to celebrate with each other  :-* Maya papaya  :D

Cobia

Quote from: Tiffany on May 18, 2015, 07:25 AM

I was lucky enough to have meet Tiffany my last trip and she is a very sexy Lady.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Tiffany

Awwww thanks babe😀😍😘 It was so nice to have met you also❤️💋😎
Quote from: Cobia on May 23, 2015, 01:06 AM
Quote from: Tiffany on May 18, 2015, 07:25 AM

I was lucky enough to have meet Tiffany my last trip and she is a very sexy Lady.

SeattleSun

" party info:-)"

Wow!  This is the post of the week.

I think you asked for "the shirt off my back" last time I was there.   I should of gave it to you.

SS