News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tonight's Line Up..... Hoooly Smokes

Started by Emma, Mar 21, 2015, 03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma

ALRIGHT so I know we post our lineup daily but can I just reiterate how amazing this weekend's selection of ladies is!

Tonight we have our wonderful Midshift ladies:
Ayana, who's looking killer in her all black outfit and don't get me started on her body! :-*
Carerra, rockin' cheetah print with those long luscious locks of hers
Courtney, our dancing queen with the most contagious laugh and HOT body!
Juicy Lucy! (need I say more?!)
And the ever so beautiful and sexy Mimi!

Our blonde bombshell - who does things on the pole that you would not believe! - Miss Morgan and Miss All-The-Right-Curves, one and only, Stevie Ray will be working LATE tonight and are available by request!

And let's not forget our night time girls!:
Cinnamon! -- She's baaack!  If any of you met her on her last trip here, you'll know her by Roxie, but she decided to go with her original name!  She's a sweet redhead with an infectious smile
Kassie, who I'm sure you all know and love.  Sexy, sultry, legs for days
Nicole, who has returned to us after a few year hiatus!  She's back and ready to party. So fun, and so sexy!
Roxanne, our sexy hot redhead
And the beautiful, unforgettable Stefani!

The vibe in the bar is great and these ladies are ready to have some fun.  Stop in and meet our new ladies and spend time with your favorite long time Mustang ladies.  We know you won't be disappointed. <3 Emma

Cobia

Darn Emma ....you really know how to hurt a guy..... :D    Wish I could get back out there.........
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Cobia

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Mar 21, 2015, 01:47 PM
Cobia you just need to move closer. the hogs, deer, and fish of Texas would be very supportive of your move. At the Mustang you can hunt whitetail while your sitting at the bar. You just have to be careful fishing if your not careful you might get your pole wet. The only problem I see is there is just no hogs.

;D..................yep no pigs for sure...... ;D....... but some hot white tails.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Duck11

Niiice!!!!
2 redheads in the lineup? Hubba hubba. I loved the descriptions of the ladies.
I'll be heading that way in a few weeks. Thanks for the info Emma.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Emma

Quote from: Duck11 on Mar 21, 2015, 03:45 PM
Niiice!!!!
2 redheads in the lineup? Hubba hubba. I loved the descriptions of the ladies.
I'll be heading that way in a few weeks. Thanks for the info Emma.

Well, Duck, Roxanne will be staying until April 13th... So hopefully your paths will cross!  She works 9P-9A and is always available by appointment.  I know she'd love to meet you!  See you soon.  xoxo Emma