News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

WHAT IS YOUR MOST.......

Started by Cobia, Feb 02, 2020, 03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

What is your most expensive bar bill in a house?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Quote from: Cobia on Feb 02, 2020, 03:00 PM

I pay as I go but would guess less than $60. Just what I buy the Ladies as water is free for me
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Michael j.

I give myself a limit of $1000. I try to establish some sort of rapport with the lady a month or two in advance, explaining that my budget is in the range of "$999-1001".  Haven't been turned down yet.
Michael J.

Prospector Bob

It's been so long since I've been in the Wild Horse Saloon I've forgotten how much they charge for iced tea or even if they do charge for iced tea. My bar tab has never been very much. If a Lady comes & sits with me in the bar to chat a bit, I'll ask if she wants a drink. It's the polite thing to do.
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Ironman

10 bucks I don't drink. But I bought a lady a drink once after I already booked with another girl but because she talked with me for over half an hour anyway I bought her drink for her. Don't remember her name she was one of those girls that started on a Tuesday was gone by Thursday never to be seen again. Not really but you know what I mean girl X shows up as a rookie does one tour then vanishes into thin air.  If I am not buying anyone a drink still only 5 to 10 bucks tops. But again I am not drinking alcohol of any kind. I am drinking watered down brown colored liquid that the bar tender claims is Pepsi maybe🤔 it is RC cola I don't know.

Silverado

I am generally willing to buy the ladies drinks pretty freely. My highest bill was probably in the neighborhood of $150.

SixT9er

Quote from: SixT9er on Feb 02, 2020, 03:04 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Feb 02, 2020, 03:00 PM

I pay as I go but would guess less than $60. Just what I buy the Ladies as water is free for me
Upon further review probably around $100 maybe. Then tips on top of that
Gotta take care of Dharma, Dave & the rest of the guys behind the bar!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Feb 04, 2020, 01:45 PM
I pay as I go and try to be with a lady that can stomach seeing me naked without being drunk. :D🍩😂

Yeah I think Tori thought she could handle me. But she conviently made sure not to be back in the building and available till I had left the area 36 hours earlier.

She decided seeing me naked once was enough.

Is you alls own fault Miss Tori. What you should have done like my retired ATF always did, and what Charlotte 😍 Chooses to do with me close your eyes and pretend I am someone else Chuck maybe😉🤣🤣 When we were having sex.

If the close your eyes strategy doesn't do it for you.

There was what I call the Kassie aka.(Whitney) Maneuver.  What she would do is just point her butt towards me rather it was down on all fours for Doggie, or her on top ass backwards for reverse Cowgirl. She survived 6 parties with me that way. 4 of them over a 364 day period back in late 2011 and the end of 2012. So you had other options Missing Tori you didn't have to avoid me.😉😉 You also could have begged one of the day shift girl to swap shifts with you for that weekend back in December when I was in town.

You had options.🤣 OK seriously guys Tori is cool. She is probably the first girl sense 2005 that left her eyes open while having sex with me.  All the others did like my retired ATF, or my current first choice Charlotte😍 They closed their eyes Arizona closed her eyes too.  Those that chose to keep their eyes open did the Kassie (Whitney) maneuver.  Poor Tori she was the only brave enough or Crazy enough  to keep her eyes open during sex with me and not close her eyes and or use the Kassie (Whitney) maneuver.  Which is basically step 1 get naked step 2 point your butt towards me either for doggie or reverse cowgirl depending on the ladies mood at the moment. Worked out well for me either way.😉😁😎

Cobia

My largest bar bill for 1 night was $145.00
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Vera Bliss

One thing I never do in a party is close my eyes. Probably because I'm so use to having to stare straight into a camera while being filmed. It's extremely sexy to stare into a mans eyes while performing oral on him. ;)

Ironman

Quote from: Vera Bliss on Feb 06, 2020, 12:16 AM
One thing I never do in a party is close my eyes. Probably because I'm so use to having to stare straight into a camera while being filmed. It's extremely sexy to stare into a mans eyes while performing oral on him. ;)

Point taken, but probably none of the dudes you have been on Camera with are as Fuggly as me! Compared to me naked, Freddy Kruger would a step up in the looks department.😃 😃

Vera Bliss

Awhhh don't say that! I really don't know what you look like and I'm not sure if we met or not but looks don't really matter to me much. If at all.

Ironman

Quote from: Vera Bliss on Feb 06, 2020, 03:28 PM
Awhhh don't say that! I really don't know what you look like and I'm not sure if we met or not but looks don't really matter to me much. If at all.

Actually we did chat briefly my last trip. Not for very long I was not ready to book with anyone yet and was not sure if I was going to. I was not very chatty don't take that personal it had nothing to do with you. I was not really awake yet. Short version I work nights, but when I am in Reno its normally for a bowling thing. Which means I need to actually be up and functioning in the day time to bowl at a time I am normally sleeping. So when I arrive at MR the first 3 hours is just to sit then around 3 am when I feel awake enough I will decide rather or not I will book or not. I am also always on a broken shoe string budget. So I take a while before I do anything.

Anyway yes we spoke to each other for about a minute. You said hello Introduced yourself. Tried to make small talk but you could tell I was not very talkative at least yet. So.you did what you were supposed to do move on to someone that was at least ready to make small talk.

So don't take it personal.The only girl on that weekend except for Ayana that knew I was there was Lena, and that was only because her appointment that night gave me a ride out so she put two and two together. All the other ladies that know me and about what time I might book.if I am going to that night were off.

I don't know when or if I am going to MR this year or not.

I got issues, but if we cross paths again. I will try to extend the conversation to at least 2 minutes.😁

Ironman

OK I decided I probably should clarify just in case some people are taking me too literally.  I keep forgetting some people only read what I say on this forum they don't catch on right away I flip between being serious and being a wise guy to get a rise and or laugh out of people for entertainment purposes mostly my own entertainment!😁

So to separate the truth from the embellishment in reply I think it was number 8 on this topic.

1. So truth yes my now long retired ATF did have her eyes closed with me. But that didn't have anything to do with my appearance when she closed her eyes you knew she was into  the moment.

2. Truth Charlotte did close her eyes briefly the first time I booked her. It gave me a momentary flash back to when my ATF was still active. I however have not spent enough time with her naked to know if she was in the moment. Or it was just a fluke. As for my second party with her I was focused on my part of the operation so I don't know if her eyes were open or closed my second time having sex  with Charlotte 😍😍not counting the BJ.

3.  I really wasn't paying attention to rather Tori and Arizona had their eyes open or closed during sex.   But I like telling the story the way I tell it. Arizona like retired ATF and Charlotte😍😍 closed her eyes, and Tori was the only girl since 2005 with a strong enough stomach to keep her eyes open during sex with me Because I am Fuggly!☹ Maybe!😉

Now for a truth that was slightly embellished.

1. The Kassie (Whitney) Maneuver yes I did book her a total of 6 times. The first 4 were over  364 day period between December of 2011 and 2012.  The last 2 were 2015.  Yes we would always finish with Doggie or reverse cowgirl even though we would sometimes start with something else especially in those first 4 parties.  But we would always finish with her butt pointed towards me because she knew I kept going back to her because I just really liked her butt so she was doing what she knew I wanted.😎

Again though I like telling the story the way I do she always just pointed her butt towards me because I am Fuggly!😉😁

Side note on Kassie's (Whitney's) butt during my final trip of 2012 she decided to go  strawberry blonde.  Now 2012 was  very different time for me. I had access to more party funds that I know longer have and unfortunately never will again.😔😔 Anyway back in 2012 if the trip was 2 days 3 parties 2 with ATF, and if there was time and enough money 1 with Kassie (Whitney) So last trip of 2012 First party with ATF at that point her and I had an understanding I would book her that first night before she went off shift, but after she left the floor I was going to hang out and if the mood returned and she was willing I would book Kassie (Whitney) then night 2 one party only with my ATF.

So that first night I show up around 10 the night before the tournament. So  I was in my norm no need to wait till I was fully alert. So me and ATF walking to her room Kassie (Whitney) walks by smiles at us. ATF "Says don't you know her too.?" Well I am focused on ATF so I shrug say maybe she is pretty why do she ask? ATF says " I don't know she just looks like your type."

In hindsite ATF knew exactly who she was. ATF was essentially the brothel Wife Kassie (Whitney) was the mistress I was allowed to keep. So in hindsite that was ATF girls way of saying without saying if you feel the need later your girlfriend/mistress is here too just new hair color.

So later shortly after ATF girl is gone for the night. I am sitting in the bar about an hour later still waiting on my underwear to dry in the Mustang dryer. ATF girl got my underwear wet outside pants were still dry. So I am hanging out waiting on my underwear. Kassie (Whitney) across the room stands facing the other direction. But so I can now get a good look at her ass from my seat across the room.  So I am like wait a minute.🤔🤔 Fuck! ATF girl was right I do know that girl.😄😄 So I go over to shift boss who says "your underwear is the most stubborn under garmet but I will check on them again in a minute." I said OK but is that who I think it is and I point. Shift boss just laughs. Confirms who I thought it was.  So I go over and say hi several ladies just kinda chuckled a little I think they might have been taking bets on how long it would take me to figure it out.😄😄 After a brief chat and telling her I might be looking for her later. I went outside to send a message to ATF girl to tell her she  was right I did know that girl it just didn't click till I got a good look at her ass.  Too my surprise ATF girl was still awake response was almost instant. "Lol you good ball! Have fun see you tomorrow night." I did book with Kassie (Whitney) a couple of hours later and my underwear finally dried.😄😄

So um Anyway yes actual true story I initially get fooled by the hair color. But Kassie (Whitney)  can never say I didn't know her ass!🤣🤣

Samantha Evans

I have actually never started a bar tab here. I don't drink very frequently, but I'll have one when offered most of the time. 😊