News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My trip to see Maya.

Started by Silverado, Feb 03, 2014, 02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Oh yeah me 3 add that sample play to the list of fun and erratic part of our parties together :-*

Phoenix

Thought I was gonna have to have you sign a waiver :o ;D caveman

Redwood

Quote from: Maya on Feb 19, 2014, 01:07 AM
Silverado, is so right about being enticed by someone that has WOOD in his name...specially Redwood! I'm a nature lover & your name automatically catches my attention.

Please feel free to msg me, like Silverado mentioned, I am willing to make exceptions on my return to the ranch based on clients requesting my presence.

& if its variety you seek, look no further....cause here I am! Hehee...if you are up for some unforgettable moments  ;)

Finally had the very brief pleasure of meeting Maya yesterday!  She is very cute and sexy.  Hopefully, one of these days I will get to know her a lot better:)

Maya

[/quote]

Finally had the very brief pleasure of meeting Maya yesterday!  She is very cute and sexy.  Hopefully, one of these days I will get to know her a lot better:)
[/quote]

It was a pleasure meeting you as well, Redwood!

:)

Thank You for the compliments!!!

Redwood

Quote from: Maya on Aug 20, 2014, 07:43 PM

[/quote]

It was a pleasure meeting you as well, Redwood!

:)

Thank You for the compliments!!!
[/quote]
Your very welcome Maya!

Maya

We WILL get to know each other very well...soon enough :)