Please Read!!! Please Read!!!! Review for Olivia Lush

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Mar 30, 2019, 01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

First time at the ranch, when I sat down at the table in the lounge she came up and told me her name and asked me if she could join me, WOW, how could you say no to an exotic beauty such as Olivia Lush, she could tell I was nervous, and put me at ease with her stunning beauty and ease  of conversation, we talked for a while , and I knew I wanted to spend more time with her..

We went and discussed how long I wanted to spend with her. We decided we would try two hours for my first time at the ranch. It was the best two hours I have had with a woman ever, she is confident in her womanly abilities, as she should be, she is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside, and her backside is to die for, her curves sensual, her smell intoxicating, her taste invigorating making me wanting more,  that was the best GFE I have ever had.  I am definitely coming back to see her again. p.s. plus she has pom's that makes her #1 in my book

Ken 2019-03-27 

Cobia

Great review !

I  was lucky enough to meet Olivia this trip and she is a beautiful sexy lady for sure. 
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

double d

Olivia is not only sexy she is also an incredible conversationalist.  I first met her about a year ago and was explaining to her that I had stopped drinking back in 1983 and then quit smoking cigarettes about a year later...I then added that I had taken care of all of my vices except for one....she screamed with excitement. " PUSSY!!!"..

DD

Olivia Lush

I don't know how I missed this post!
Jennifer- Thank you for reposting the review here
Ken-You were a delight to be with and I can't wait to see you again. Thanks for including my dogs in the review. That's surely a first.
Cobia & double d- Thank you so much for the always so kind words. Both of you are always so nice when we meet at the Mustang bar.

xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com