3 outstanding parties in 24 hrs

Started by Das74, Apr 10, 2019, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Das74

I have to say the mustang ranch has become my favorite house.  I found myself in the Reno area this past weekend.  After work meetings finished, I had approximately 24 hrs to enjoy myself, and I have to say that my quest for fun was a resounding success.   I won't go into the dirty details but I had an amazing party with the lovely Carrera.  After a dinner break and a quick nap, I found myself back at MR and eventually into the arms of the beautiful and sexy Lena Starr.  We partied till the wee hours of the morning.  I headed back to my hotel for some sleep and breakfast.  Afterwards I had a few hours before I needed to head to the airport.  I figured I might barely have time for one last party but didn't know if this middle aged man could perform again.  Next thing I know I'm chatting at the bar with Vanessa.  Her beauty and sexy accent were irresistible and round 3 was on.  Made it back to the airport.. exhausted but incredibly satisfied.  If only I had another couple of days.. I saw so many gorgeous women at the MR that day.  Can't wait to meet some of them next time.

KittiMinx

Glad you had a great time with truly wonderful Ladies! Hope to see you next time!

LenaStarrXXX

Come back soon darling :) We miss you already! I had such a great night with you 💕
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram