News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hauntedbrothel/Travel Channel

Started by Phoenix, Oct 17, 2013, 03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

:o eeeek!!! for those who like to be frightened druing the month of October we are airing Ghost Adventures on the travel channel this friday @ 6.p.m. and 9p.m. Nevada time  :) im excited to see how it turned out  ;) sheck it out and let me know your thoughts...it was alot of funny doing the video shoot

shooter

Watched it last night. Interesting to say the least. Only problem I saw was the poor camera angle used during the interview with Phoenix. Made it look like she had three chins.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

CookieMonster

I watched it too.  Looked like Activity in B1 and D4.  7 Spirits!  The Spirit "Paul" seemed to be the troublemaker.

Phoenix is always cute in person, but I also didn't like the camera angle.

I stayed in room A1 in July and it was super quiet.  Nice clean room, decent amenities.  Nice Hot Shower.  I would stay again without any fear... even though Phoenix lied to me and said it was not haunted!  ;)  xoxo

Waking up there in the morning was surreal.   Saw no staff personel as I walked from the hallway to the parlor to check for cofffee.  The coffee was not fresh, so I ventured across the parking lot and got a complementary cup there.

I would REALLY stay in there again if I could get 2 ladies to join (comfort :P) ) me and make sure the house does not classify it as an out date!  hmmmm.  Possible?

Phoenix

Ya know I was goin post about that... ??? I'm not shute wut angle he was going for but that was definitely the most unflattering  view unless they were looking to frighten the viewers more ;D oh and did anyone notice I kept non shalauntly hiding behind the interviewer guy?.. Laughs...

Phoenix

Cookie monster I wanted you too see for yourself either in person or when the show cam out...boo!,, giggels

CookieMonster

Quote from: Phoenix on Oct 20, 2013, 02:34 AM
Cookie monster I wanted you too see for yourself either in person or when the show cam out...boo!,, giggels

Sure ya did.  I think you were just hoping "the ghost" would have held me down and tried to Sodomize me!

I see how ya are.   :o

Phoenix

shooter

Show will be rerun tonight at 8 pm Pacific Time on the travel channel
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Cobia

Just watched the show......thanks everyone.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

And how amazing was mama Susan ;). Her voice is so calming and reassuring