News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

ATTN: The Twin Tower Photoshoot :)

Started by Sally, Nov 18, 2013, 03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sally

The Lovely Harley and I will be doing a sexy fun Photoshoot this upcoming Wednesday..
We will be getting a little hott and naughty for you guys..
Look for the photo post in about a week and a half..
We will keep you posted!!
<3

caveman

Sally

Quote from: caveman on Nov 18, 2013, 03:56 AM
Cool!! :)

It will be very cool :)
Hope you'll enjoy it...
We do however expect your straight up feedback! :)

Phoenix

Giggles glad you both like the nickname I gave you two and this is how I came up with  their nickname....for those who are curious...I was walking by these two chicks in their high heels and they both towered over me with their breasts in my face and they are the same height with dark hair and are always attached at the twat ;D and I was quickly in the middle of them so quick in front of the booking window and I was like wow say there twins towers cause when I looked on either side there was twin titties mischievous smiles twin hair and we giggled and it stuck :)

Sally

Quote from: Phoenix on Nov 22, 2013, 01:47 AM
Giggles glad you both like the nickname I gave you two and this is how I came up with  their nickname....for those who are curious...I was walking by these two chicks in their high heels and they both towered over me with their breasts in my face and they are the same height with dark hair and are always attached at the twat ;D and I was quickly in the middle of them so quick in front of the booking window and I was like wow say there twins towers cause when I looked on either side there was twin titties mischievous smiles twin hair and we giggled and it stuck :)

Phe Phe,
that is awesome!!! hahahaha we love the nickname..
AND the reasoning behind it lol
much love for your short sexy ass!!
<3