News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Are You A Gamer?

Started by KittiMinx, Dec 27, 2018, 05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

Are you a gamer and if so what games do you play? Bonus question - your favorite gaming system/platform?

Cobia

Quote from: KittiMinx on Dec 27, 2018, 05:42 PM
Are you a gamer and if so what games do you play? Bonus question - your favorite gaming system/platform?

Sorry....not me.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

JimDiGriz

Just to get in a joke:

"I've been gaming since non-gamers thought 'd20' was a vitamin."

KittiMinx

Quote from: JimDiGriz on Dec 27, 2018, 11:50 PM
Just to get in a joke:

"I've been gaming since non-gamers thought 'd20' was a vitamin."

What are you playing now?  ;D

Michael j.

Anybody remember Colecovision?
Michael J.

Prospector Bob

I'm with Cobia. Haven't played games since Pong came out. I've never been interested because they seem like time wasters to me.

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

KittiMinx

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Dec 28, 2018, 07:52 AM
I'm with Cobia. Haven't played games since Pong came out. I've never been interested because they seem like time wasters to me.

I agree in that they used to be time wasters/recreational. But now ESports is a big thing with competitions aired on networks like ESPN. People make good money playing video games. It's very interesting!

KittiMinx

I forgot to add, I'm currently into Super Smash Bros Ultimate on the Nintendo Switch. It's so much fun to play and I can't wait to unlock all the characters.

TheImpsDelight

I used to be. Now I mostly stick to DnD. Though I will break out Skyrim or D3 on the PC from time to time.

How is the Nintendo Switch, btw? I wouldn't mind getting back into Smash Bros., or other throw-backs to my youth if they have them.

Lancelot Link

It's not really a "game" because there's not an objective, but... I spend far too much time in "Second Life." At least I try to be productive by singing there, and actually generating a little bit of income.  LOL
The only other game I occasionally play is... yes, go ahead and laugh... Team Fortress 2.

LenaStarrXXX

Nothing to be embarrassed about... if you only knew how much time I have spent playing The Sims (original until Sims 4...)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Dec 28, 2018, 07:52 AM

Pong was cool.😎 They are not exactly time wasters though some games are good for your hand eye coordination, others actually keep the brain active. Others at least on the newer platforms are geared towards your physical fitness being the main goal.They are just dressed up.for Halloween so to speak as video games.😄

Ember

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jan 23, 2019, 05:51 AM
Nothing to be embarrassed about... if you only knew how much time I have spent playing The Sims (original until Sims 4...)

Oh my goodness girl, Me. Too! Sims (now Sims 4) is my life.  ;D

Ember

I also have a childish game that I have played forever lol, it's so dumb but I love it.

ColleenRose

I like to play spyro the dragon on my PlayStation very mature of me i know...