News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I want to live my next life backwards

Started by ColleenRose, Jan 30, 2019, 05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColleenRose

"I want to live my next life backwards: You start out dead and get that out of the way. Then you wake up in a nursing home feeling better every day. Then you get kicked out for being too healthy. Enjoy your retirement and collect your pension. Then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work 40 years until you're too young to work. You get ready for High School: drink alcohol, party, and you're generally promiscuous. Then you go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, and you have no responsibilities. Then you become a baby, and then... You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions - central heating, room service on tap, and then... You finish off as an orgasm."-woody allen

NavySteve

I often thought the senior citizen discount is backwards. By the time we reach 60 or 55 for some merchants, most of us, and I use that term loosely, have the means where we really don't need a discount. The discounts should go to college students, young families with small children, military vets and their families (although vets and families can get discounts at a lot of places by showing an ID). Since I retired at 42 years of age, my ID was handy for the next 26 years. Now I look old and no longer need that ID.

SixT9er

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: ColleenRose on Jan 30, 2019, 05:12 AM
"I want to live my next life backwards: You start out dead and get that out of the way. Then you wake up in a nursing home feeling better every day. Then you get kicked out for being too healthy. Enjoy your retirement and collect your pension. Then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work 40 years until you're too young to work. You get ready for High School: drink alcohol, party, and you're generally promiscuous. Then you go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, and you have no responsibilities. Then you become a baby, and then... You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions - central heating, room service on tap, and then... You finish off as an orgasm."-woody allen

😆😆

ColleenRose

Sounds like a good way to die to me :)

Caleesi

That's hilarious Colleen😂😂😂

Ember

The ending of that is freaking amazing!

ColleenRose

Ember

Y'know, I believe that there is a movie about something like this.