News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Just wondering.......?

Started by Cobia, Apr 30, 2017, 10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

What would a lady have to do to entice you to make more trips to the Mustang ?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

lumberjack0306

Not   much I just   need   more    money 

Wildfire

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 30, 2017, 10:20 PM

What would a lady have to do to entice you to make more trips to the Mustang ?

They all do a great job now.    The trip limit is of course money on my part . 

johann

I'm with Lumberjack and Wildfire on this, the ladies don't have to do a thing.  The only reason I'm not up at the Mustang Ranch every other week is a chronic lack of funds.

Cobia

I had to call off my trip for this week but will be back before long.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Daisy Allison

I think what Cobia is trying to ask is what is something that a lady has done in the past that made her party stand out?  Whats something she could do that would get you stuck on only her and rebook? (Basically, I want you to be rock hard by just hearing the sound of my name;) )

Cobia

Quote from: Daisy Allison on May 04, 2017, 10:12 AM

I think what Cobia is trying to ask is what is something that a lady has done in the past that made her party stand out?  Whats something she could do that would get you stuck on only her and rebook? (Basically, I want you to be rock hard by just hearing the sound of my name;) )

Thank you sexy.  See ya before to long.

Ironman

The ladies themselves don't have to do anything. The management could end the Kelly Fare system. Its bad enough to they have had it in place forever with regular Taxi cabs, but they are still treating potential patrons that arrive by uber or lyft the same as a guy that rolls in by way of a taxi cab.

Before you say anything Cobia some of us only go to the brothels if we have other business in the area. Business that would mean staying in a regular hotel most likely in town. We also may prefer not to involve the ranch at all in transportation to and from whatever hotel they are staying at. Not all of us travel to Nevada for a week at a time, and if we do the brothel may only be on the agenda one day or night for however long we are in the area for.

Some of us just want to discreatly walk in the door for a few hours without anyone other than the girl we choose to dance with really knowing we were there then we walk out a few hours later.

I get some of you like the experience to be like the bar on Cheers where everybody knows your name. But some of us prefer only the lady we want to dance with knows are name, and if the dance goes well she will be the only one that is glad we came.

The problem with treating the Uber passenger the same as a regular taxi is if someone only has a party budget of 500 for example. Their party is basically over the minute you get through the gate. Even if you can find a lady willing to dance with you they are essentially almost taking you probono. I have stayed away from the brothels and the Mustang in particular on recent trips because of the damn Kelly Fare as a whole it is an out of date system that no longer really serves a purpose other than to screw over those of us on tight budgets it screws the ladies over too. >:( I
In the case of the uber it really serves no purpose because you input your destination into the app before you get in the car. >:(

Management is now free to dispute my claim. But I call BS >:( last time I was in there the security guard asked the person dropping me off if he was my Uber driver. He was not he was local and doing me a favor out of human kindness because he knows I don't drive.

Then when I finally decided to Roll the dice on Rea she asked me if I came by Taxi or a Uber or did I drive myself?

She looked very relieved when I told her a friend did me a favor.

The Kelly system as a whole is a crock of BS and Needs to end. I know they were still treating uber as a Kelly fair even though they did not throw a wrist band on me.

So in summary the ladies dont have to do anything. The management needs to discontinue the Kelly Fare system it keeps guys like me Away. It screws the ladies out of money and just ain't fair to anyone other than maybe the Ranch.

Which is exactly why it won't end there will always be some guliable know nothing that will roll in by way of a cab or a uber, and the ladies will mark up there asking price to make up at least partially for what they will loose because the client could not drive himself out either by choice or because they for whatever reason can't OK I done now! ::)

remote start

Post necro, sorry but I'll chip in - if the woman can get me to step just a tensy bit over the line, whatever the line may be, that usually is a rockin' good time.

Cobia

Quote from: remote start on May 27, 2018, 02:09 AM

Post necro, sorry but I'll chip in - if the woman can get me to step just a tensy bit over the line, whatever the line may be, that usually is a rockin' good time.

;D......been there , done that.

SixT9er

Quote from: Cobia on May 27, 2018, 07:37 AM

Hell they have gotten you to Longjump over the line and you liked it!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Grizzly

Well lets start off with the fact I have never been to the Mustang, when researching brothels I had read the govermebt seized it and than shuttered and sold it. However in my recent trips to an unamed competing brothel I learned it was back up and running, however at the time I had one lady I saw without fail.

Most recently things have transpired that have me looking hard at the Mustang.

I want to personally thank @rachelvarga for all the questions she has anaswered for me about the Mustang.and @Shelbystar for letting me know she has jumped ship for a fresh start. 2 ladies that are high on my list to see.

For me to answer your questions, is all I ask is all the ladies, employees & mangement to be straight up and honest with me. Due to past life circumstances I need chemistry and honest intellectual stimulation more than I need the physical.

So be open and honest, I understand this is a business & understand the business side of the business for the most part.

Don't treat me like a walking wallet

Communcation is Key

Chemistry is also important.
I am not the type of gentleman that comes in & leaves (no quickies for me)

In return I will treat you like a lady
If we do not party I will usally compensate your time in one way or.another, even its a promise of a future party.

Just my humble 2 cents

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on May 27, 2018, 01:02 PM

Yep, once or maybe twice......

Katalina

Quote from: Cobia on May 27, 2018, 09:02 PM
Quote from: SixT9er on May 27, 2018, 01:02 PM

Yep, once or maybe twice......

We all need to play the damn lottery lmao
XOXO, Katalina

remote start

I won a jackpot on a recent Nevada trip.... $250 out of an ancient 25cent pull machine.   Then my luck improved from there.