News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Naughty Rachel can sometimes be a good girl! (photo)

Started by Rachel, Feb 27, 2014, 11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel

Hello lovers of life, pleasure, and ladies!
I'm actually posting ahead of time my return dates!  Hopefully, I'll be rewarded for my good behavior!  I'll be back from 3/5 to 3/17.  There's so many things I want to do while I'm back!  My goal is to make it on both the naughty and the nice list.  Which Rachel do you want to play with?  The naughty or the nice?  When you make your decision, make an appointment! ;)
xxRachelxx

PS I'll leave you with a rare glimpse of me (a photo), plus a painting that I like...

Master Steve

Rachel

Profitable is good, Master Steve, but I can  do other things for that.  This good girl would  like to be rewarded in many other ways too.  I'll let you all use your imagination.  Here's a hint though: it's not PG13!

KC

Hi Rachel... I like the photo of you. Since you have been a good girl, I hope I get a chance to reward you properly. I am coming back to the ranch on March 14th, 15th and 16th. I hope I get to meet you while I am there...  ;)

KC

Rachel

I would love to meet you KC.  All this talk of rewards is getting me excited! ;D

Jagged

I like both the photo  &  the painting.

To tell  U  the  truth  Rachel.   I  would like  2   B  w/  both sides of  U.

Actually  I  would like  for  U  2  B  nice,,  then naughty,,  then back  2  nice

MMMMMmmmmmm

Silverado

I had the pleasure of meeting Rachel in the bar on my last trip. She is indeed a sweetheart.

Gus

Thank you for the photo, Rachel. I like to have a picture of each Lady I have partied with. Now I finally have one of you.

XXX
Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Just Tom

i like the picture Rachel, but that's not your best side, your best side is your lovely smile  :-*
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Rachel

First of all, thanks for all the kind words!
Jagged: there's no reason I can't give you a nice-naughty-nice sandwich!
Gus: glad to be of service  ;)
Silverado: that was my nice side! Maybe you can get to know my naughty side, too!
Tom: Your comment made me smile!

Second of all, I'm here!

xxRachel

Alexia

Rachel can be very good & very naughty. I have experienced first hand ;)

Rachel

Alexia! I, too, have "experienced" Alexia's many sides!  Come take us both! We make a stunning contrast! And she's one of my favorites...

KC

Hi Rachel... I am glad to hear that you are back at the ranch. I will back at the ranch next weekend (March 14, 15 and 16). I will come into the ranch on the 14th sometime between 9:00 to 10:00 PM. I will be wearing a black leather jacket. I hope I get to meet you while I am there. This is my first visit back at the ranch since November of last year. See you soon... ;)

KC

Rachel

Hi KC!
Looking forward to it! I'll be the half naked one, or maybe I'll be wearing a little black dress. Perhaps stockings? I guess it'll just have to be a surprise!
xx Rachel

KC

Hi again Rachel... I really like black clothing, especially when it comes to ladies dresses, stockings and other sexy lingerie. I think you being half-naked and wearing sexy black clothing sounds really exciting. Maybe you can give me another tour of the ranch. I hear that some of the suites have been remodeled. The Italian suite over in the lodge has always been my favorite. I am looking forward to meeting you next weekend...

KC