News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

A couple of words about Rachel

Started by Lomez, May 05, 2019, 04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lomez

I recently had a pleasant trip to the Mustang and referenced my experiences in the review section. But I also wanted to say a couple of words about Rachel, since we'd interacted on boards forever but hadn't spent much time together. It was an absolute delight to sit next to her and chatter away. I knew she was witty, but really did not know how witty until we engaged in person. She was incredible with her time and attention even though our activities stayed within the bar area. I know I'm not the first to say this, but she's pretty darned neat. And then some.

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Lomez on May 05, 2019, 04:50 PM
I recently had a pleasant trip to the Mustang and referenced my experiences in the review section. But I also wanted to say a couple of words about Rachel, since we'd interacted on boards forever but hadn't spent much time together. It was an absolute delight to sit next to her and chatter away. I knew she was witty, but really did know how witty until we engaged in person. She was incredible with her time and attention even though our activities stayed within the bar area. I know I'm not the first to say this, but she's pretty darned neat. And then some.
Very well said that personality is what makes the Rachel experience so incredible

Big Cat

I know she would roll her eyes at me but I have to agree with you guys. Rachel has listened patiently to a bunch of my ramblings and she has been wonderful to me during all of our parties.  When I walk out the door what sticks with me the most is how "Nice" she is!!  I am looking forward to the next experience and I know it will be great!!