News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My first trip to the MR is complete

Started by Tanner2542, Jul 21, 2019, 04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanner2542

Sadly, my first trip to the ranch has been completed.  When I arrived I was greeted by two lovely ladies; Victoria and Phoenix...  ;D  From that moment on I knew I had made the right decision to visit.  A special & huge thanks to Jennifer, Tara, & Victoria for the warm welcome & superior hospitality.  These ladies truly care about your experience and are so nice and absolutely gorgeous inside & out.  All of the bartenders were very friendly but Dave was extra great and took wonderful care of me during my visit.  Thank you to the cooks as every single meal I had was phenomenal...  :)  My room was very nice, clean, and comfortable.  Great job with the remodel!!  No review would be complete without mentioning the ladies... :)  Thank you to each and everyone of you for being so friendly, gracious, and especially patient with all of my questions....hahaha!   Every lady that I met was willing to go the extra mile to sure I was taken care of and was having fun.  I felt welcomed, cared about, and special throughout my trip & I promised to return.  As a matter of fact, I am already planning it....  :) :) :)  Thank you MR!!!!

SixT9er

You're ruined now! You've been to the best!
You now see why it has won Brothel of the Year for 6 years in a row

Glad you had a Great time!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Tanner2542

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jul 21, 2019, 05:37 PM
Nice review not sure how a person could have a bad experience. They all make it n amazing place.

I agree!  Not sure it's possible either & wouldn't want to meet the person who could....LOL!!

Tanner2542

Quote from: SixT9er on Jul 21, 2019, 05:47 PM
You're ruined now! You've been to the best!
You now see why it has won Brothel of the Year for 6 years in a row

Glad you had a Great time!

Thanks SixT9er!  I met some of the guys there for the awards but didn't remember their names.  Nice fella's.

Cobia

Great TR Tanner.  Glad you went "first class ".
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Tanner2542

Quote from: Cobia on Jul 21, 2019, 06:47 PM
Great TR Tanner.  Glad you went "first class ".

Thanks Cobia!!  It was more than I ever imagined!!  I got a lot of great advice from folks on this forum that made things easier.  Very excited for trip #2.....  :D

clevelandbrowns01

Good report...   It gets even better the more you go back.    The nervousness goes away.  Maybe you got to stay long enough for that to go away on the first trip?

Tanner2542

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Jul 23, 2019, 01:25 AM
Good report...   It gets even better the more you go back.    The nervousness goes away.  Maybe you got to stay long enough for that to go away on the first trip?

HA!!!  Not even close to having that go away.  Too many beautiful women... :)