News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

This week hanging at the Mustang

Started by double d, Oct 12, 2019, 01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

double d

Had a great week "relaxing" and "pacing" myself through parties. Those are a couple words my friend Cobia doesn't know!
I hooked up with Jessica, who I had been drooling about since last trip. As many of you already know, she is an amazing energetic, statuesque lady that is soooo cool to talk to!. We had an amazing time Sunday in the parlor and then ended up in the hot tub!. What a body!!. Monday was more of the same!!. What can I say, when its right..its right!.
Reconnected after about 7 years with Siren!. We go way back and I could not believe It when Cobia told me she was there..Siren is just an " off the charts" cool girl and like an old friend. We spent two evenings catching up..uhhh
..among other things!!
Met some incredible ladies that a new. Special shout out..Spent a lot of time chatting with Avery. She is an absolutely gorgeous dark haired American Thai lady that I found myself talking to every day of the trip!.Thank you for putting up with me (and my French fries) Avery!
Met Scarlet!  was blown away by her cute self. Tall, gorgeous young lady with beautiful LONG blonde hair and great conversationalist. I stayed up way late in the hot tub with her!
Talked to so many other ladies..like Kennedy, Annie, Rea, Phoenix, Ayana, the lovely Rachel, Calees, Kristina Marie and ran into Lucy my last day! I know there were others I'm missing..sorry y'all!
It was a great week with great food and great friends.

Always have to thank the staff! Mel, Cherry, Reagan and my ATF friend Victoria😘 y'all rock!

DD

Cobia

Yep, it was a great week.   SO many sexy ladies there this trip.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Tahoe Hiker

thanks for the report, double d.

I'll be arriving at the Mustang later this week for a few days and looking forward to meeting a few of the ladies you mentioned.

double d

Have fun...know you will. Always a helluva lineup. Just when you think you've seen them all..then there's shift change and it's a whole new world!

DD

Hiking Guy

Quote from: double d on Oct 21, 2019, 04:44 AM
Have fun...know you will. Always a helluva lineup. Just when you think you've seen them all..then there's shift change and it's a whole new world!

DD

This is so true! One has to pay attention to those shift changes--I kept missing CarolinePeach until I came in early for dinner one day and finally met her and wow, she just my kind of lady!...I ended up having 3 parties with her during my October 24-28, 2019 trip to Reno & I will be back to see her during my future trips to the Mustang.

I also noticed Milly after a shift change but didn't get a chance to talk with her so she's on my list of new-for-me ladies to meet during my next trip to the Mustang.

The Hiking Guy (back after about a 3-4 year absence)