News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Just another Saturday Night

Started by Just Tom, May 21, 2015, 01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

...or comments from a bar stool from between 5:30 and 10:30....

Eavesdropping on JR and her fan club/new production company was a lot of fun, but what was the deal with lumberjacks? (not our Lumberjack but lumber jacks in general)

Once we got Courtney's back stretched out she spent a long time on the dance stage entertaining Angel and an appreciative crowd.
Angel had a fun night, with hand prints on the mirrors and no recall of how they got there..
Jean must have done a real GOOD job on her couple, he was rumpled and she looked real happy
the slim and trim set, Jaylyn and Carrera looked great, as did Roxanne and Stefani,' the death by redhead duo'
Tiffany about blinded us with her 1000 watt smile
and the many different looks of Jenny were intriguing to say the least, from femme fatale to school girl in her glasses and PJs

to all the Ladies and staff, thanks for the fun filled evening, i will be back as soon as i can
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Emma

Just Tom!  It was a pleasure as always!  Everyone was so very excited to see you!  And thank you for my beautiful new bracelet!  We'll see you soon.  xoxo Emma

Amber

Haha Tom! I don't know why it was a lumberjack theme either because I walked in on the convo a little late. JR is pretty creative though so who knows. And you were cracking me up! Thanks for the wine too you little sweet pea!

Just Tom

back at ya good-lookin'

i remember the look on your face as you started to tune into that conversation, somewhere between incredulous unbelieving to 'how can i hide my amusement and escape this situation gracefully?'

and remember what happens to me at midnight  ;D
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else