News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

🍑WHITNEY⭐WHITNEY⭐WHITNEY🍑

Started by Whitney, Nov 11, 2017, 12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

You make me feel so awesome and happy when you say I made an impression on you. I am grateful that you recommend people to me, afterall success happens when you love what you do and do what you love! Its Magical🌠 lol  and I'll make sure I do extra squats just for you😘
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Ironman

Quote from: Whitney on Nov 16, 2017, 06:31 PM
You make me feel so awesome and happy when you say I made an impression on you. I am grateful that you recommend people to me, afterall success happens when you love what you do and do what you love! Its Magical🌠 lol  and I'll make sure I do extra squats just for you😘

You have a way of leaving a lasting and sometimes unique impression.🤗

That first dance with you  way back in 2011 stil very memorable.🤣😉🤗

Quick side note to some of you who roam around the Brothel messages boards. I have not totally given up on doing another well I guess it is no a potential Whitney feature. I had s couple people tell me the young lady needed at one more IM style solo feature.

Its a process my mind has to go through some ideas never truly come together.

But I think I can do something with this tune. But like I said  I may never put it all together, but it is coming together nicely in my own jumbled mess passing as my mind.😆

But in theory Blackstone Cherry Whitney's pics and a few well placed stock Internet images it could work.... It may never leave the drawing board in my mind. But never say never either.,😉 In this case the Medusa line in the context of the song is of course a good thing. 8)

https://youtu.be/TUJfbrlNt4w

Cherry

I like it 😮 doesn't matter what your name is because we all recognize that body when we see it baby ❤

Alexia

You're exactly right! You better make your appts with her for Dec fast b/c she is one popular lady. That way she'll have time to squeeze you in hehehe

Katalina

Quote from: Whitney on Nov 11, 2017, 12:55 AM
I'm excited to let everyone know I changed my name from Kassie to WHITNEY! I 💖 it and I hope you do to! My shift is 7pm-7am and I'll be here a couple weeks! Who's ready for me cause I'm ready for you!🤤😘😘

Come back Whitney! We miss you! Lol
XOXO, Katalina

Whitney

Happy holidays everybody!❄🎅🏻🎄🎁 I'm feeling extra festive and super sexy this month because I'm celebrating MY BIRTHDAY🎂 for 2 more weeks since its around Christmas and I won't be here🙁. I do have a 1 wish and hopefully someone can surprise me with it and make it come true🤞🏻 I love love love birthday sex and lots of it!! I'm always ready to be stimulated and penetrated! Cum get treated like a king and have the best time of your life here at the Mustang with me! Need I say more lol😁 My shift is 7pm-7am....I'm looking forward to seeing you sexy men and ladies💋Yes I also love couples and girls👅Women need love too!  XOXO

fuegomyeggo

OMFG Whitney is the best.  She makes me feel so alive!

Ironman

Quote from: fuegomyeggo on Dec 16, 2017, 08:30 PM

😆If you don't feel alive on a mattress with her Then you might need to check you're alls pulse.  Maybe have here preform CPR on you. Or some of that Native American spiritual medicine woman mojo thing she does so well. 😉😎

Whitney

Your so awesome and sweet and I loved the surprise lol! I always always enjoy your company. I hope you have an amazing holiday and new year! 💋

renorunner

fuegomyeggo

The Artist Formerly Known as Kassie  ;D

Whitney

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 17, 2017, 02:26 AM

😆If you don't feel alive on a mattress with her Then you might need to check you're alls pulse.  Maybe have here preform CPR on you. Or some of that Native American spiritual medicine woman mojo thing she does so well. 😉😎
Hahaha Ironman it's all Love and Magic❤🌈🌠🦄

Whitney

Ironman

Quote from: Whitney on Dec 19, 2017, 08:59 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 17, 2017, 02:26 AM

Hahaha Ironman it's all Love and Magic❤🌈🌠🦄

Whatever it is you do it very well.😉😃

Whitney

Hey guys Happy New Year, see told you I'd be back the beginning of the year. I'm in house and available starting tonight from 7pm-7am! I wonder who's going to be my first lucky guy of the year🤔🤔I know who my last was heeehee! I look forward to some wonderful, exciting, sexual company!
              XOXO Whitney❤