News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I heard a rumor the other day.......

Started by Cobia, Sep 09, 2018, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

I heard a rumor the other day about Mr. Fuzzy.  It was said he won a lottery and "might" be headed to the Mustang.  Mind you it is just a rumor so we will see.................Who knows.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Sep 09, 2018, 11:27 AM

I heard a rumor the other day about Mr. Fuzzy.  It was said he won a lottery and "might" be headed to the Mustang.  Mind you it is just a rumor so we will see.................Who knows.
😆🤣 I will probably set foot In one of the two buildings at least on the Saturday night  ths 22nd after my bowling thing, and a nap. Probably  going to have to uber over there thoug.😩

As for winning the lottery  I need to keep my job double.😩😩

But who wants to be a billionaire?

Anyways I will probably set foot in at least one building on Saturday night the 22nd as for the 21st? If I step into either it will be too probably window shop only.😄 Like I said I am still working still basically brokus just. Not as brokus as I was Last time I was last time I was in Reno Last year.

So if I book a party still kinda up in the air it will probably unfortunately only be one😕 But as of today I still got 11 days too figure some stuff out.

The real question though Transportation and money for  a lasy  aside not. I aint actually booked a party in almost 2 years. I might forget how to do stuff.🤔🤔 Maybe I can
Google instructions.😂😂

Anyway although Cobia is stretching the truth a little.

He basically has it right ladies I will be on the E28 property sometime between the 21st and 22nd of so less than 2 weeks.

Why is this important since I am still basically brokus that is a little better then broke.😄 You ladies might ask?

Simple because some of you girls actually know me on site.

So since Cobia decided to bring it up  this is your Warning

If you want to avoid me completely. You either need to take That weekend off which is probably your safest and most secure option. Or tell the management you need to work Day shift only 9 amish till about 8pmish. I should be gone by 9 at the latest Rather I book or not, and the Chances of me arriving before 8 30 Or 9pm on either night
are Slim.

For those who don't know me on site. I think Jennifer posted my picture In the Office so put your day shift only request now ladies. Or end your Current tours early. Delay your return.  Whatever you alls got to do to avoid me make your alls plans to avoid me now. Do you really want to risk this is the year I at least attempt to book something?

Unlike Michael the young stud or cool  cowboy Cobia.

Or even 9er the Tom Sellek doppelganger😉😉😁😁

I am more Of a Fuggly old dud!😟

So you been warned ladies. You got about 11 days to fix you're alls schedules if your game plan is to avoid me!!  Better safe then sorry ladies.😎

SixT9er

Looking for volunteers to drive the hairy ape to the Mustang on the 22nd so he can have enough party money!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Bigfoot

Quote from: SixT9er on Sep 09, 2018, 03:10 PM
Looking for volunteers to drive the hairy ape to the Mustang on the 22nd so he can have enough party money!
I know a dam dirty ape that "might" be able to give him a ride if he needs it.

SixT9er

Quote from: Bigfoot on Sep 11, 2018, 01:30 AM
Pm him because he will need one!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

I'll PM you tomorrow morning BF I need too start my shift soon🙄

Cobia

Thank you Bigfoot !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.