News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

You can TRY to tame Phoenix

Started by Little_Mel, Jul 25, 2015, 08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little_Mel

but that little wild girl is running around stealing hearts and taking names. So little and cute you want to put her in your pocket.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Cobia

Quote from: Little_Mel on Jul 25, 2015, 08:07 AM
but that little wild girl is running around stealing hearts and taking names. So little and cute you want to put her in your pocket.

Yep, and probably not "overdressed" either  :D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

I met her more then once, never booked with her, but I got the impression she can't be tamed. :-\

Little_Mel

Quote from: Cobia on Jul 25, 2015, 01:09 PM
Quote from: Little_Mel on Jul 25, 2015, 08:07 AM

Yep, and probably not "overdressed" either  :D

I'm under the impression she's allergic to clothing :)
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Phoenix

:o ;D wut no body should want to tame me...thank you too the ones that encourage and enjoy my quirky free spirited wild side :-* it helps keep me and the people around me fun spunky and young forever oh and did I mention the mind blowing orgasims :o :-*

caveman

I don't want to tame you .I want you to tame me. Ride my little horsey until it's raw & looks like a piece of hamburger meat. When beg you to stop. You say all no. You asked for it. I want to hear you roar!!!!  :o :o :o ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8

firemanjmat

Okay that is Mission Impossible. That is like saying all clients have to come in ranch. And try not to get hard with girls around us. It can't be done.   Also a true Phoenix is a bird of fire that roams wild & free. I know she lives up to that well. I wouldn't even want to try to put out that fire.  Just think about it. Would you rather ride a Wild Mustang or tame her and have to ride My Little Pony. LOL
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Just Tom

naw, i kinda like her the way she is
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

caveman

Quote from: Just Tom on Jul 26, 2015, 10:54 PM
naw, i kinda like her the way she is

That's the point we all like her the way she is. like the saying goes not broke don't fix it. I just heard that saying yesterday.