News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Time to ask....

Started by Just Tom, Aug 02, 2015, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

Santa Tom needs something to take his mind off his troubles, so what can i have the evil little buggers ....err..., i mean the elves, start making for the all the good ladies and staff at the Mustang?

keep it sane though,  sports cars and and horses just don't fit in the sleigh, especially as we don't have Donner anymore to help with pulling the sleigh (he's doing 5-10 in a Mexican jail for drug smuggling  :o
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Delilah

Tom I miss you already!
XoDelilah<3

SeattleSun

I was thinking some 'gag balls' and 'dildos' might make nice stocking stuffers?    :o :o :o :o

Just Tom

two things i don't get the ladies for Christmas,

1) clothes, because i am horrible at guessing the right size,

and 2) things for 'work'

if you were thinking of following my lead and bringing goodies for the Ladies, it's not all Victoria's Secrets and Adam & Eve, the ladies appreciate other 'personal comfort ' items like lotion, socks, slippers and such as much, if not more

Little_Mel

They love those racket shaped bug zappers for some reason. Maybe it's a domination thing  ::)
Mustang Ranch Hostess

SeattleSun

Quote from: Little_Mel on Aug 03, 2015, 03:27 AM
They love those racket shaped bug zappers for some reason. Maybe it's a domination thing  ::)

Yea I mean it is a whole house of "Alpha Females"

Lots on Amazon but this one comes with a message!

https://www.google.com/#q=racket+shaped+bug+zapper&tbm=shop&spd=844600334612504803

Requires 2 AA batteries not included, but Ayana has a whole drawer full of batteries in her room.

Oddball

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Aug 03, 2015, 06:50 PM
Hey Santa,
Can you bring these ladies some snow?  It's been a few years since there has been a good snowball fight at the ranch.
Snow would really help out the runners on your sleigh also. They don't need a lot maybe just bottom deep for Alexia. How ever many feet that may be.LOL
Have fun with the those elves.

If Beijing can host both the Summer and Winter Olympics, I'm sure anything is possible...
::)

A snow making machine might be too big for the sleigh though...
;D

Just Tom

so, i need a longer reach electric flyswatter for Mel, so the ladies will stop picking on her, or would she rather have a regular 3 foot hot shot?

if Reno was to get snow hip deep to Alexia, the whole city would float away in the spring thaw  :o  but i promise to wash my pickup more often in hopes that will entice the rain gods to bless us with more moisture this winter... now if i get the C 130 out of mothballs, i might be able to fit the snow maker on board or at least do some cloud seeding

Offleash

Quote from: Little_Mel on Aug 03, 2015, 03:27 AM

Well, there's always this....lol

http://xhamster.com/movies/2914534/torture_by_electric_racket.html

Offleash

Quote from: Just Tom on Aug 02, 2015, 11:10 PM
Santa Tom needs something to take his mind off his troubles, so what can i have the evil little buggers ....err..., i mean the elves, start making for the all the good ladies and staff at the Mustang?

keep it sane though,  sports cars and and horses just don't fit in the sleigh, especially as we don't have Donner anymore to help with pulling the sleigh (he's doing 5-10 in a Mexican jail for drug smuggling  :o)

Santa Tom, I need a new hockey stick and a train set. And Hot Wheels. And I was gonna say some beer, but I think I already owe ya one ;-)

;D ;D ;D Leash

Little_Mel

If the snow got hip deep to Alexia I'd disappear!
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Scheryll

Just Tom

okay, the list is firming up....

so Lil Mel needs an avalanche beacon, or a St Bernard...
Off leash needs some toys,he may have to settle for the Hot Wheels, i can't condone giving youths like him sticks
Chuckar wants some snow for snow ball fights...

so what does Scheryll want ?

Abdfl59

How about a ARES ETHOS QX130 ULTRA MICRO READY TO FLY RC QUADCOPTER
With water blaster unit for thosevranch watervfights

caveman

Quote from: Scheryll on Aug 04, 2015, 09:27 AM
Quote from: Little_Mel on Aug 04, 2015, 08:47 AM
If the snow got hip deep to Alexia I'd disappear!

I like that picture. That's Funny. I've seen snow deep like that where I live. Not fun to move. salt trucks were blowing transmissions & clutches because they were'nt use to that much snow. roofs were colapsing from the weight.