News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Twin Magic

Started by firemanjmat, Aug 07, 2015, 06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firemanjmat

I am wondering when is Tara & Lance & Donnie. Going to hire a set of twin at ranch?   I think us clients & Mustangs would enjoy a little twin magic parties.

Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

firemanjmat

Now I have been comparing people I know outside ranch to Mustangs. To figure something out.   Well I have came up with 1 so far. However will be very hard to do.  There is well known Cali girl that lives near me. Being Amy Hartler or as many know her Amy Lee of Evenescence. I have been comparing pics of Montana past & present to Amy.  Only things I know or have noticed different. While Montana has green eyes Amy has blue. Then of course all the piercings & tats Amy has.

firemanjmat

I shouldn't say this. But it is funny. Just wish I knew other person to do it.

I would like to find and get to know Punky Brewster. That way I can bring her in and meet are LPIN version Phoenix. LMAO

SeattleSun

Angel is an identical twin.  But getting her to show up at the MR is very challenging.  lol

In my experience although being identical physically twins tend to have different personalities, one being dominant and one being submissive.    :) :) :)

The annual Twins Days Festival in Twinsburg, Ohio is going on this weekend.   

It's a must for any identical twins to do at least once in their life time.  http://www.twinsdays.org/

SeattleSun

Quote from: Angel on Aug 09, 2015, 08:03 AM

I'll be back at the ranch before you know it!

Ahhh, your just teasing me!

You need to update your signature line and give me some hope!

Phoenix

:o Ha thats great fjmat  ;D to funny im ready  :D ;)