Nina     7P-7A
Phoenix    9P-9A
Riley     6A-6P
Stella Bella    9P-9A
Stevie Ray    9A-9P
Valencia   9A-9P
Victoria   7A-7P

firemanjmat

Oh man I should of looked lastnight at schedule. I was there this mourning from 7:30am - 9am outside gate in truck parking lot. For did Fire & Safety Inspection at plant. Then went and parked Fire Engine in parking lot outside gate not to block street. To go inspect Fire Hydrants on block.

I could of made donation deposit. To play prank on Phoenix & Victoria. 
I doubt Firetruck would make it through gate cause booth in center. But positioned it and hidden hose to hydrant. Then make it where they had to come by door to bring me in. And just let loose and soaked them. Before I came in. For I would have protection and padding with my jumpers on. So beating won't be as bad or hardly felt when they got ahold of me.

Guess I will have to wait for perfect timing. And change prank now.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Lancelot Link

Quote from: firemanjmat on Aug 21, 2015, 10:19 PMAnd change prank now.
Yep... the first rule of the Prank Club is DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE PRANK CLUB.  heh heh

firemanjmat

Quote from: Lancelot Link on Aug 22, 2015, 02:09 AM
Quote from: firemanjmat on Aug 21, 2015, 10:19 PMAnd change prank now.
Yep... the first rule of the Prank Club is DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE PRANK CLUB.  heh heh

Well I am the King of Pranks. I can't be stopped. Some of the things I have done over the years were so good girls have posted on youtube or their twitter. I didn't get the nickname LiL Evil for nothing. Sunset Thomas & Holly Brooks & couple others called me that and it has stuck. 
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet