News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

ABOUT 111 DAYS............

Started by Cobia, Nov 20, 2013, 12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

I wouldn't mine meeting you out there but I would have to be the later days.

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on Dec 08, 2013, 10:25 PM
I wouldn't mine meeting you out there but I would have to be the later days.

Wish you could make it .  Saddle up and come out.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

Yea I was watching the news & they said a man fell asleep on the plane. No one woke him up & they parked the plane & locked it up. When he did wake up there was no one around & he couldn't get off the plane. If your traveling with some one make sure you take shifts sleeping. That's all I'm saying. ;D

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on Dec 09, 2013, 11:58 PM
Yea I was watching the news & they said a man fell asleep on the plane. No one woke him up & they parked the plane & locked it up. When he did wake up there was no one around & he couldn't get off the plane. If your traveling with some one make sure you take shifts sleeping. That's all I'm saying. ;D

Ha....there is no way in hell I can sleep on a plane.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Phoenix

:o  ;D thats terribly funny and yeah its been tooo long sence you have came out here for me to enjoy you....mabey youll hit the lotto soon,Caveman  ;)  :)

Ayana

I can't wait to see you again Cobia. We have to catch up on all your summer funnn. We miss you and the ladies send their kisses to you also. Smooches!!!
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

caveman

What's your count down to, T - What? ;D

Cobia

Quote from: Ayana on Dec 13, 2013, 09:10 PM
I can't wait to see you again Cobia. We have to catch up on all your summer funnn. We miss you and the ladies send their kisses to you also. Smooches!!!

Thank you my dear....I miss you'll too.  Tell everyone hi for me.

Cobia

Ok ...I am booked .  Feb.23- March 1.  See you'll then.

Cobia

63 more LONG days......it will be so nice to see all you Ladies again.       1 visit a yr. sucks but it is all I can do.

Phoenix

sweet and you really set a great example on how to enjoy your sexual adventure to the fullest each year  :-* gotta luv ya Cobia  :-* get here safe  :D

Cobia

Quote from: Phoenix on Dec 16, 2013, 10:30 PM
sweet and you really set a great example on how to enjoy your sexual adventure to the fullest each year  :-* gotta luv ya Cobia  :-* get here safe  :D

LOL....thank ya sexy.  I will be there the last week in Feb.......so ya better look out.......

Do me  a favor please ...tell Winter you know me. Thanks.

( I will wear snaps for ya...LOL)

Phoenix

Cobia

About 53 more long days or so.  I am booked.  Looking forward to another great vacation with the Ladies and friends.

See you'll then.

PS:  Thanks for the room at the Mustang Jennifer.

caveman

Cool Go Cobia!!!!
Just stay away from the Gym for those 53 long days!!!! You don't need Gym Lady Taken you Down !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D