News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Leah is back (soon)!

Started by Leah, Apr 26, 2017, 09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leah

I'll be back Friday, April 28th as promised. I am available starting at 9pm. Call to make an appointment with me so that I'm guaranteed to be all yours. I have a feeling its going to be a wild weekend. Can't wait!

<3

Leah

Leah

Looks like the fun is starting a little early this weekend. My temporary schedule will be 6pm-6am. Perfect time for dinner in the saloon and dessert in my bedroom ;)

<3
Leah

lumberjack0306

Can't  wait  to  see  you  in   June 

Leah

I'll be back in action Wednesday, May 31st. If all goes as planned, I will be around for the better part of June. Can't wait for some summer lovin'.

<3
Leah

"If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance."
~Bernard Williams

Leah

I will be back in house on Monday, July 10th. I'll be available the rest of the month. This is my first summer at the Ranch. I'm not sure it can get much hotter. Let's find out?

Leah

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I will be back in house Thursday, August 24th - Sunday, September 17th. 9:00pm-9:00am. Can't wait to mingle!

<3
Leah

highlander

I like that ladies post schedules here. I wish more did though. I hope to make it myself over Labor Day to party.
ATF - "There can be only one"

Leah

I'll be back in house October 12th, starting at 9:00pm. Come cuddle, its starting to get cold out there.

"It takes a strong man to be with a woman full of fire and stars and all of October."

<3
Leah

Redwood

Hope you stay awhile.  You were gracious enough to spend quite a bit of time with me a couple of months ago.  Would love to get reacquainted and take it to the next level:)

margin

I am looking forward to meet Leah too during my first visit to MR. Just not sure yet when it is going to happen.

Leah

I'll be back on November 22nd. Just in time for Thanksgiving! Delicious food and multiple orgasms all in the same day? Couldn't miss it.

<3
Leah

Cherry

What more could you ask for 😍😍😍

Alexia

Sounds deliciously, amazing!!!hehe

Leah

How are your New Year's resolutions working out? Mine is to have 3 orgasms a day (minimum). Come help me work out all my muscles and accomplish my goals. Starting: January 8th -? Make an appointment=don't miss out.

<3
Leah

Cobia

Quote from: Leah on Jan 06, 2018, 05:30 AM
How are your New Year's resolutions working out? Mine is to have 3 orgasms a day (minimum). Come help me work out all my muscles and accomplish my goals. Starting: January 8th -? Make an appointment=don't miss out.

<3
Leah

" Three a day "....I'll drink to that.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.