News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Storms a coming maybe.....

Started by Cobia, Aug 23, 2017, 08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Well. we may be in for  some $%$#t.  Right now everyone is sand bagging up and getting ready for the storm in the gulf. 

The stores are selling water like it is going out of style.  Me I just bought 3 cases of beer and put it  in the boat along with a case of toilet paper and some beanie weenies.

~~~~ A country can survive.~~~
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Quote from: Cobia on Aug 23, 2017, 08:57 PM
Well. we may be in for  some $%$#t.  Right now everyone is sand bagging up and getting ready for the storm in the gulf. 

The stores are selling water like it is going out of style.  Me I just bought 3 cases of beer and put it  in the boat along with a case of toilet paper and some beanie weenies.

Good to see you have the essentials, beer, beanie weenies and TP!

Not your first Rodeo!

Be safe my friend!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on Aug 23, 2017, 11:26 PM

Good to see you have the essentials, beer, beanie weenies and TP!

Not your first Rodeo!

Be safe my friend!

thanks.  I think I am ready.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Prospector Bob

Looks like Harvey is aiming right at the Corpus Christi area. Batten down the hatches bro & keep your hip waders handy.

Hmmm... let me guess? Coors Lite?  ;D

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Aug 24, 2017, 12:30 PM

Looks like Harvey is aiming right at the Corpus Christi area. Batten down the hatches bro & keep your hip waders handy.

Hmmm... let me guess? Coors Lite?  ;D

Yep, I may regret staying this time.  The damn thing is getting stronger. We got Mikes rent boats out this morning in the rain.  he couldn't do haul out...the yard was full.  He waited too late so he has ropes going everywhere.

Reckon we will see.  The police dept. keeps calling saying to get out.  Keep your fingers crossed

Prospector Bob

Will keep my fingers, toes & eyes crossed for ya! Really bro, hoping you ride this thing through safely...

SixT9er

I heard from a mutual friend that he went north yesterday away from the storm so he's safe
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Yeah, we "got out of Dodge "  Don't have any info on the house yet though.

Cobia

I still have no info on my house after the storm. 

Prospector Bob

Hoping & praying it won't be as bad as feared. 

Cobia

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Aug 27, 2017, 08:04 AM
Hoping & praying it won't be as bad as feared.

Thanks.....still nothing.....

lumberjack0306

Cobia

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Aug 30, 2017, 10:51 PM
Praying  for  you

Thanks buddy.  We were very lucky and only have a hole about 10 x 12 ft. hole in the roof and most of the fence is down.  No elect or water and just got phone service yesterday.

double d

Greetings from Houston,

35 inches of rain later, we finally saw some sunshine yesterday. The flooded homes here are hard to see. There are so many cars still under water that the boats cant get hardly get down the street! How's that for a picture?. As the cars surface, rescue and recovery are checking the cars for fatalities and unfortunately WILL find some. That's as much bad stuff that I want to talk about right now.

The big news to me is the volunteers that immediately covered this huge city. City and County officials immediately put out a call for people with boats to help...I don't think they realized that they were activating the CAJUN NAVY!!.. lol. Yes, thats the name given to the thousands of duck hunters and boaters that drove all night long from all over Texas and Louisiana to deploy those boats at daybreak and then work all day pulling folks out of their flooded homes and cars...

I have one house that got some water in it, but that looks like the worst of it....except my favorite cowboy hat blew off my head and landed in the flood water....I'm sure some homeless guy will be wearing it next week..lol

Be safe!

DD

NorthMnMan

Cobia, I haven't been checking the forum much this summer, but as soon as I heard about Harvey's path, I immediately became concerned about you. Thankfully, I found your post when I logged in, and am very relieved to learn that you are doing as well as you are ! I wish that I could come down and help you with some of your repairs, but unfortunately I'm not able to at this time. Just know that you and your fellow Texans are not alone in this catastrophe. Many volunteers from up here in Minnesota are getting together and organising car pools to drive down there and provide whatever help they can. Also, I pray all the Mustang Ladies, past and present, from Texas are all safe !