News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Birthday trip

Started by BigBankA7D, May 19, 2019, 01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBankA7D

So I got a party trip already planned  out for my birthday in August but not sure what to expect have any of you fellow mongers had a birthday at the mustang.

Olivia Lush

Quote from: BigBankA7D on May 19, 2019, 01:09 PM
So I got a party trip already planned  out for my birthday in August but not sure what to expect have any of you fellow mongers had a birthday at the mustang.

This is definitely the best place to celebrate your special day on your birthday suit. I am sure that many ladies will volunteer to help you blow the candle during a special party.
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Olivia Lush on May 20, 2019, 03:00 AM

This is definitely the best place to celebrate your special day on your birthday suit. I am sure that many ladies will volunteer to help you blow the candle during a special party.
I already have a special lady that is going to help me blow out my candles😊😊

Prospector Bob

I had a birthday party at the Mustang back in 2009 when it was still the Wild Horse Ranch. I had a great time but the Ladies who helped me party are all now retired. My only suggestion... party like a rock star & enjoy the heck out of it! ;D

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Prospector Bob on May 20, 2019, 10:27 AM

I had a birthday party at the Mustang back in 2009 when it was still the Wild Horse Ranch. I had a great time but the Ladies who helped me party are all now retired. My only suggestion... party like a rock star & enjoy the heck out of it! ;D
I always party like a rockstar and I'm certain Rachel will take good care of me

Victoria

I will have to teach the ladies to do my flaming titties trick so you can blow out your candles the RIGHT way at the Mustang! 😉

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Victoria on May 20, 2019, 05:02 PM
I will have to teach the ladies to do my flaming titties trick so you can blow out your candles the RIGHT way at the Mustang! 😉
Ohh that would be awesome 😊 I love me some birthday titties

Bigfoot

I will have to teach the ladies to do my flaming titties trick
Must be the hair color.  I've only seen that trick once and she was a redhead. 

Little_Mel

I had my favorite birthday cake at Mustang. Whoever was in charge of the festivities forgot to grab candles so I blew on Lucy's pasties that had propellers.

Mustang Ranch Hostess

BigBankA7D

Quote from: BigBankA7D on May 21, 2019, 01:20 AM
Make sure you teach Rachel how to do it as she is my birthday present 😊

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: BigBankA7D on May 22, 2019, 02:33 AM

I want to see this, too!!! I've seen Morgan do it before then smother the birthday boy with her whipped creamed tits 🤣😅
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

BigBankA7D

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on May 24, 2019, 06:23 PM
Quote from: BigBankA7D on May 22, 2019, 02:33 AM

I want to see this, too!!! I've seen Morgan do it before then smother the birthday boy with her whipped creamed tits 🤣😅
Going to need a lot of whip cream to cover Rachel's melons 🍈 good thing I have a good appetite

Bigfoot

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on May 24, 2019, 06:23 PM
I've seen Morgan do it before then smother the birthday boy with her whipped creamed tits 🤣😅

What?!  Why didn't my 'girlfriend' do that for me on my birthday?  That's it, I'm breaking up with her.  😉

Serena

The Mustang Ranch is a fantastic way to spend your birthday!! And Rachel is a beautiful choice! I hope everything works out just right for you. I'm sure it will be an amazing time! 
Serena
:-*

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Serena on May 25, 2019, 02:21 AM
The Mustang Ranch is a fantastic way to spend your birthday!! And Rachel is a beautiful choice! I hope everything works out just right for you. I'm sure it will be an amazing time! 
Serena
:-*

Thank you Serena I'm sure it will I have had the pleasure of spending a few nights with Rachel on a previous trip and it was beyond incredible