News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Shame on us

Started by Just Tom, Jul 07, 2019, 11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

it took Jagged getting his computer fixed and then playing catch up, as well as complimenting the ladies on their new photos to remind me, Thanks to Jagged...

To all the ladies who have recently joined us i want to stay welcome, on behalf of the rest of those of us who enjoy this forum.... many of you have recently posted 'Hi i am Here'. or posted their schedule as their first post, and gotten absolutely no response, shame on us... when i was a yonker i was told 'you have to send mail to get mail' and IMO these ladies have met us half way, so where's them welcome aboard posts? efforts to engage them and liven the joint up a little?  don;t just drool on their pictures, ask them something..... you might be surprised at the answer

Cobia did it for Caprice, but i haven't seem a lot of responses to Luna's, Gem's, Jasmine's, Vera's or Vanessa's opening bid... i am guilty of it too. so i am not blaming anyone, but still

Welcome ladies, please don't leave in disgust, please engage us and i promise this bunch of guys will answer you
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Luna

Quote from: Just Tom on Jul 07, 2019, 11:00 PM
it took Jagged getting his computer fixed and then playing catch up, as well as complimenting the ladies on their new photos to remind me, Thanks to Jagged...

To all the ladies who have recently joined us i want to stay welcome, on behalf of the rest of those of us who enjoy this forum.... many of you have recently posted 'Hi i am Here'. or posted their schedule as their first post, and gotten absolutely no response, shame on us... when i was a yonker i was told 'you have to send mail to get mail' and IMO these ladies have met us half way, so where's them welcome aboard posts? efforts to engage them and liven the joint up a little?  don;t just drool on their pictures, ask them something..... you might be surprised at the answer

Cobia did it for Caprice, but i haven't seem a lot of responses to Luna's, Gem's, Jasmine's, Vera's or Vanessa's opening bid... i am guilty of it too. so i am not blaming anyone, but still

Welcome ladies, please don't leave in disgust, please engage us and i promise this bunch of guys will answer you

Thanks for sticking up for us "a little shy" ladies. Nice to meet you!

Luna

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jul 08, 2019, 03:32 AM
Hey, all big little short or tall new and veteran ladies you all are members of the amazing mustang family so in my book you all rock! welcome aboard and dont be shy most of us dont bite to hard.
Sorry I missed welcoming you new ladies.

Hi and thanks!

Tanner2542

Being so new to the board & to the MR I haven't said anything but please let me extend my warmest welcomes to all the ladies both new and veterans.  I will be there next week and hope to meet each and everyone of you at some point during my visit.....  :) :) :) :) :)

Jagged

1.    My computer has NOT been broken.

2.   Other than the Schedule section ((which I hardly look at unless I looking  4   a certain lady' schedule)) ... 
  Where  R   the post from the ladies  saying --- ""Hi i am Here'. ""
           I would liek  2  say  helo  2   them.

Jagged

Quote from: Luna on Jul 11, 2019, 07:42 PM

Thanks for sticking up for us "a little shy" ladies. Nice to meet you!

Hello   Luna
          We L cum  2   the   Mustang Board
      Nice   4   U   2    B   around here
         on the    Mustangg  Board.

Victoria

Well said Just Tom! We have SO MANY new BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING ladies in this house it's CRAZY!!!!   

Welcome to all of these wonderful ladies!

And ALSO.....

WELCOME TO ALL OF OUR NEW FORUM MEMBERS! It's all of us TOGETHER that make this house and this board great!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️ Victoria❤️❤️❤️❤️