News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

BBQ

Started by Luna, Jul 14, 2019, 06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Do you guys like BBQ? What's your favorite BBQ?

I like so many different kinds of BBQ, but I like eastern Carolina style BBQ the best! Pulled pork with a vinegar based sauce. Very tasty! I also like smoked sausages, pulled chicken, and more! I even make my own BBQ ribs. I have my own special dry rib rub that I put on them and they are so delicious...

Here is a place I recently visited...

Tanner2542

Quote from: Luna on Jul 14, 2019, 06:14 PM
Do you guys like BBQ? What's your favorite BBQ?

I like so many different kinds of BBQ, but I like eastern Carolina style BBQ the best! Pulled pork with a vinegar based sauce. Very tasty! I also like smoked sausages, pulled chicken, and more! I even make my own BBQ ribs. I have my own special dry rib rub that I put on them and they are so delicious...

Here is a place I recently visited...

I personally like a thicker sweeter sauce here in the St. Louis & Kansas City region.  I love ribs but also like pulled pork and pork steaks.  We have a place here called Shooters that have an amazing Smoked Sweet Deep Fried rib that come out dry so you can add your own sauce and are deep fried and there is absolutely no grease........they are AMAZING!!!!

Slayer

Pork ribs. don't overcook  keep them Pink  ..  . .

Just Tom

i like any kind of Bar be Q i don't have to cook myself, i have grilling down pretty good, but haven't had a lot of luck with the low and slow methods, it always seems to come out over done  :-\
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Olivia Lush

My favorite for sure is Brazilian BBQ like they make in the Churrascarias (Brazilian steakhouses) where they bring the meat to your table and carve it there for you. It's so delicious and juicy...just like me  ;).  LOL

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Michael j.

Quote from: Slayer on Jul 15, 2019, 05:29 PM
Pork ribs. don't overcook  keep them Pink  ..  . .
No Way!  You don't take chances when cooking pork.  I don't want ribs that oink at me when I bite into them.
Michael J.