News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Recent trip to the Mustang Ranch

Started by johann, Apr 12, 2019, 07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johann

I should maybe have posted this a bit sooner, but this is the first chance I've had to put something together in the last couple of weeks.

My first trip to the M.R. this year was a couple of weeks ago at the end of March. If I'd had the time I would have stopped a couple of times coming up over on I80, since the mountains were amazing to look at with the recent snowfall.  In any event, I rolled into the parking area some time after1:00 PM and headed for the bar.

I already had an appointment with Olivia, an within minutes she joined me. Always good to talk to her, and as always I took a few minutes to unwind after the drive. Soon enough, the temptation of this wonderful Brazilian beauty got the better of me, and off we went.  Negotiations went smoothly, especially considering I found I had a little extra cash I was able to spend.  And so we headed off to the Asian suite.

What happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors, but I can safely say we both had a great time.  She has.mentioned in a post elsewhere on the forums about one of her favorite toys, A vibrator that looks a lot like an electric toothbrush.  Apparently it's "safe" for places like Dubai, where they take a very dim view of such pleasure enhancing devices.  It certainly proved effective in our testing of it. ;)

All too soon, so it seemed we headed back to the bar ... To be continued.

johann

Following up on my first post, after a very enjoyable session with Olivia, I headed back to the bar.

I still had some time before heading back, and fairly quickly got talking to another lady who had caught my attention on the lineup page, this was Amira.  After talking with her for a while, I knew I wanted to party with her as well.

So we eventually headed back to negotiate, and with no trouble at all, we quickly had the details agreed upon.

She's a new addition to the ladies there, but don't let that fool you.  Even though I didn't spend as long with her, it was definitely time well spent.  She's got all the qualities I like: great in bed, wonderful caring personality, everything you could hope for.  We got to talking in the room after some time, and she asked if I would like a massage.

She's either psychic, or very good at knowing when people are physically stressed, because the muscles at the base of my neck had been giving me some trouble in recent times.  I let her know about this, laid down on the bed and she went to work.

Like every massage I've had from a good masseuse, it hurt but in a good way.  I could feel the strain easing out of the muscles as she worked, and by the time she was done all the tension was gone.

If you've not partied with this lady, I highly recommend her.  You won't be disappointed.

Olivia Lush

Quote from: johann on Apr 12, 2019, 07:49 PM
I should maybe have posted this a bit sooner, but this is the first chance I've had to put something together in the last couple of weeks.

My first trip to the M.R. was a couple of weeks ago at the end of March. If I'd had the time I would have stopped a couple of times coming up over on I80, since the mountains were amazing to look at with the recent snowfall.  In any event, I rolled into the parking area some time after1:00 PM and headed for the bar.

I already had an appointment with Olivia, an within minutes she joined me. Always good to talk to her, and as always I took a few minutes to unwind after the drive. Soon enough, the temptation of this wonderful Brazilian beauty got the better of me, and off we went.  Negotiations went smoothly, especially considering I found I had a little extra cash I was able to spend.  And so we headed off to the Asian suite.

What happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors, but I can safely say we both had a great time.  She has.mentioned in a post elsewhere on the forums about one of her favorite toys, A vibrator that looks a lot like an electric toothbrush.  Apparently it's "safe" for places like Dubai, where they take a very dim view of such pleasure enhancing devices.  It certainly proved effective in our testing of it. ;)

All too soon, so it seemed we headed back to the bar ... To be continued.

Thank you for a fantastic afternoon and so kind words , Johann.
Spending time with you is always a pleasure.

Delightfully yours,
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com