News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Madison Returning!

Started by Madison, Sep 16, 2017, 10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madison

UPDATE TO MY SCHEDULE:
I had to hurry home for a family emergency so I am not at the ranch for two weeks as planned. I will post again as soon as I am able to book another trip. Was really looking forward to another week of fun....but I'll have to save it for next time!!!

Madison

I booked a QUICKIE trip!  ;) :-* I will be at the ranch ready for fun on Monday, Sept 24th through Thursday night, the 27th. 

Ember

Yay! I can't wait to see you!

Madison

Quote from: Ember on Sep 07, 2018, 05:01 AM
Yay! I can't wait to see you!

Yay! Look forward to seeing you too! I'm so curious which side they will put me on, and I wish I could stay longer! 4 more days!!!

Madison

Hi Everyone! I'm back!!
My shift is 9pm-9am and I am at the newly renovated MUSTANG RANCH side. Come see our revitalized establishment, and of course...ME! If you want to see me outside of my shift hours, please call the office and book an appointment (with deposit) and I can make myself available. I'm only here until Friday. QUICK TRIP. 

Madison

I'll be back at the ranch Tuesday, November 27th! Staying for at least a week!!! Can't wait to see everyone and make some new memories!!

Ember

Nooooo! I leave the 28th!  :'( I can't believe we'll miss each other again...

Madison

Quote from: Ember on Nov 25, 2018, 10:50 AM
Nooooo! I leave the 28th!  :'( I can't believe we'll miss each other again...

Awww, bummer! I guess we'll just see each other briefly as I arrive and you leave. Hopefully next time we'll see each other more!!! 

Ember

Yah.....  :'( :'( :'( :'( we'll have to see if we can get a party together next time too lol.

Madison

Quote from: Ember on Nov 26, 2018, 08:16 AM
Yah.....  :'( :'( :'( :'( we'll have to see if we can get a party together next time too lol.

That sounds amazing  :-* :-* We must meet a gentleman who is interested in having a three-some!!

Ember

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Nov 28, 2018, 12:18 AM
Quote from: Madison on Nov 27, 2018, 10:43 PM

That sounds amazing  :-* :-* We must meet a gentleman who is interested in having a three-some!!

Do you really think that would be hard to find? Especially  for you two.

Well so far it has been! How about you Chuckar Chaser?

BigBankA7D

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Nov 28, 2018, 12:22 PM
Quote from: Ember on Nov 28, 2018, 08:41 AM

I would absolutely love to say yes but I need to work on getting you and Tori first.

If it was me and I have the income why not all three?

Madison

A foursome could be amaaaaaazing.  :-*

Also, for anyone who is wondering, my shift is 9pm-9am again!!!

Ember

I would absolutely love to say yes but I need to work on getting you and Tori first.

Hmmmm okay, new plan! Actually 2 new plans! 1. A foursomr like previously mentioned. Or 2. A 2 girl with Tori and myself one day, and then a 2 girl with Madison and myself the next! I promise it will be the ultimate experience...  ;) :P :-*

Ironman

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Nov 28, 2018, 01:19 PM

If it was me and I have the income why not all three?
Your screen name is big bank. So you probably can afford it.😎 More power to ya.