Kitti Minx || Photos & Selfies - New Photos Regularly!

Started by KittiMinx, Nov 03, 2017, 04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

KittiMinx

I got new hair! What do you think?

Michael j.

Sorry, thumbs down from this quarter
Michael J.

Zylar

I think it's beautiful, thanks for sharing 😘

KittiMinx

From yesterday when I headed out to a community Town Hall even where I was a panelist speaker it went quite well!

LenaStarrXXX

♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

KittiMinx

Kimber Fox took some video of the Town Hall and it's on her IG - https://www.instagram.com/p/BjgJ9hEjwlb/?taken-by=kimberfoxofficial

I love educating people so much and spreading awareness of LPIN and Mustang <3

KittiMinx

Went a bit rad today...

and got some new piercings! A Daith and an Industrial!:

Piercings not your cuppa? Fortunately we got quite a lineup of ladies! I'm here for those who like to live the hardcore life of sex and rock n' roll.  8) I have a very high threshold for pain. Who wants to test my limits in the dungeon?

KittiMinx

I got my semicolon tattoo on my wrist today <3 -

Let me remind you that you are never alone. <3 <3 <3

Michael j.

Michael J.

KittiMinx

Quote from: Michael j. on Jun 10, 2018, 05:11 AM
Why?

Because I don't exist to please you, clearly.  People who bother to take five minutes to get to know me would know exactly why. Why do you feel the need to comment on a photo thread of someone you're not into?

KittiMinx

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Jun 10, 2018, 12:32 PM
Quote from: KittiMinx on Jun 10, 2018, 07:07 AM
Quote from: Michael j. on Jun 10, 2018, 05:11 AM
Why?

Because I don't exist to please you, clearly.  People who bother to take five minutes to get to know me would know exactly why. Why do you feel the need to comment on a photo thread of someone you're not into?
I hate it when people say that about tattoos it's her body if you don't like it move on. Keep doing your thing kitti and don't let anyone tell you different

Thank you! <3 Those who know me know I struggle daily with Bipolar (it's no secret, it's been public knowledge on my blog for years as well as my Youtube channel) . I got it as a reminder not only to spread awareness but to also keep myself in check. I've spent the last 6 months working on a YouTube channel dedicated to spreading positivism and helping people relax especially those dealing with problems like depression or anxiety. Just because a tattoo or other piece of body modification doesn't appeal to or make sense to you doesn't mean it doesn't have significance to the person who got it. Many of my clients battle with mental health issues and it helps them to know I'm someone who can show real empathy towards them and their struggles because I truly understand what it's like. In some cases my services are more therapeutic than sexual and there's nothing wrong with that!

My new piercings - I've wanted an industrial for literally 10 years now so I'm past the point of "if I change my mind" and went for it, and there's research that shows Daith piercings can help those who suffer migraine headaches which is another things I have to regularly deal with.  It may not be appealing to some but to me it's an expression of my creativity - my body is a canvas for self expression.

Lancelot Link

Now I know what "Daith" and "Industrial" piercings are.  Yay!   ;D

KittiMinx

Got a bit "tied up" when I went out to a goth club last night... ;)

If you're interested in rope work let me know! I'm quite the ropebunny ....er ....ropekitty! :P

KittiMinx

Going for a sweet kitty lolita look today...