News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Halloween Plans?

Started by Just Tom, Sep 28, 2014, 02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

the night for fun and treats falls on a Friday this year....are there plans for tricks and treats or a party for this year?
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Charlotte

:o I hope so!!! I'm already working on my costume  ;D ;)

Just Tom

Quote from: Charlotte on Oct 01, 2014, 01:24 PM

just make sure the costume comes off easily enough

Just Tom

Quote from: Charlotte on Oct 01, 2014, 01:24 PM

any hints?   i know a few folks say i wear my Halloween costume year 'round, or the mask anyway.... Alexia said she had one all picked out, but any of the other Ladies working on a costume, or are they all going to do the always favorite 'Lady Godiva' costume?

Wildfire

Any plans on a Halloween party ?

Phoenix

:D great Segway wildfire  ;) Tara just recently told be she has rooms avail
E for the haunted mustang hotel experience and we are having a girls and gouls party Friday October 31st po ohhh whaaa.  ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha let's scare the clothes off each out and we can hide necked under the covers giggels

Wildfire

Thanks for the info. Phoenix . Sounds fun will for sure  be out on Halloween  ;D

Phoenix

Wut will you be wearing

Cobia

How about a Ebola hazmat suit .
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

SixT9er

Trying to sort out my plans, I will be in town, now where to spend my hard earned cash?

Any Ideas?
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Phoenix

I just finished chatting with Tara and she liked my suggestion so much she wanted me to post that in addition to unwrapping  the girls we will be holding a scary cup cake/cake contest...whoever brings in the sraciest / edible cake or cup cakes gets to pick a girl of his choice and smear it all over her and wash it off  ;)

caveman

You mean eat it off? It could be fun getting you ladies all soaped up. Mercy!!!!! sounds like another shower. :o :o :o

Phoenix

Oops shame on me I ment to say eat it off using your mouth and hands and watching off the rest of the messing using your hands and body :o ;) :-*

caveman

I know I would want to do my best to lick it off the important parts. :-* :-* :-* Don't want anything to go to waste, Good food,Perfect Lady, & the right opportunity!!!! :-* :-* ;D  This is torter not being able to make it there & having this image in my head. Mercy!!!!! Somebody get in there & tell us How the party is!!!!!     
Take One For The Team!!!!!