News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Brothel Sexual Safety and Advice

Started by Alexia, Nov 30, 2017, 09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

Why NOT to be afraid to play here ...

All brothels required manadatory latex condoms be used for all activities. All of the ladies are well versed in sexual health, as we like our men to be too. Playing safely is the best way for us and you to be completely comfortable when having a good time here.

All ladies are also required a vaginal & anal swab test weekly for STI's and blood HIV test monthly.

As many of you that have already played here, you know that we take a look for any visible signs of STI's in both gentlemen and ladies that come to party with us. This is to ensure our safety, as well as, yours. If there is something we see that we might be unsure of, we might ask for a second opinion, modify the activities of the party, or unable to party.

Feel free to ask us any questions regarding sexual safety.
We are here to ensure you have an amazing, yet safe experience when we are together.

Michael

I'm definitely more comfortable at the houses than in the square world for those reasons.  I plan on being around as an LPIN customer for a long time to come thanks to those wonderfully logical reasons.

Katalina

Quote from: Michael on Nov 30, 2017, 05:18 PM
I'm definitely more comfortable at the houses than in the square world for those reasons.  I plan on being around as an LPIN customer for a long time to come thanks to those wonderfully logical reasons.

SAFE SEX IS GREAT SEX!!
XOXO, Katalina

Michael

Quote from: Katalina on Nov 30, 2017, 06:21 PM

SAFE SEX IS GREAT SEX!!
Right on!  It's unfreakingbelievable!  It's a dream I get to live thanks to you ladies.

Katalina

Quote from: Michael on Nov 30, 2017, 08:45 PM
Quote from: Katalina on Nov 30, 2017, 06:21 PM

SAFE SEX IS GREAT SEX!!
Right on!  It's unfreakingbelievable!  It's a dream I get to live thanks to you ladies.

I'm also a Med student so if I make your heart skip a couple beats, I can help that too;)
XOXO, Katalina

Alexia

Anyone would love to be recessitated by you Katalina.

Cherry

Everyone would be happy to know we've never had a case of HIV or AIDS! And the way we run things we never will 😋

Caleesi

Quote from: Cherry on Dec 05, 2017, 05:15 AM
Everyone would be happy to know we've never had a case of HIV or AIDS! And the way we run things we never will 😋

I didn't know that Cherry but it is great to know!! I love how safe I feel here at the Ranch!!

dbldblu51

That 2nd opinion thing would be a mood killer LOL. 

What is wrong with non latex condoms i.e. polyisoprene?

Michael j.

Quote from: dbldblu51 on Dec 05, 2017, 11:37 PM

What is wrong with non latex condoms i.e. polyisoprene?
I don't know if they're legal for LPIN.  Other than that, if they don' fit perfectly, it's like wearing a baggie on you dick.  Lambskin condoms give superior sensation but being skin, they are porous, and therefore protect against STDs but the HTLV-III may squeak through.
Michael J.

Bailey Rose

THANK YOU ALEXIA FOR STARTING THIS TOPIC IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO PRACTICE SAFE SEX.  I CAN BE AN AMAZING GFE PROVIDER BUT I ALSO PRACTICE SAFE SEX. #safesexisthebestsex
XOXOXO BAILEY ROSE

Chloe

We definitely want to guarantee  your safety as well as ours!i respect gentlemen who prioritize their safety as much as we do! #safesexisthebestsex

Ironman

Quote from: dbldblu51 on Dec 05, 2017, 11:37 PM

Don't trip off the second opinion thing. If you are packing something down below a rookie girlbain't seen before  it becomes a teaching moment for the rookie girl.

There are also times maybe there is something about yours the girl likes so she wants to show it off to her buddy consider it a ego booster.😎

I have never failed a DC in all the years I have gone to various brothels starting in 2002. But I have  had a second opinion twice.

The first time was with  a lady that passed me 4 times before and she had no problem passing me for a 6th round with her the next night. On round 5 she wanted a second opinion. Now the reason I know sometimes the ladies have show and share moments. Back in 2012 mustang had an online show called the mustang after dark. In one of the I think only 2 episodes I watched the ladies were discussing the DC'S Phoenix who was still working at Mustang at the time said sometimes ladies will call another girl in to gloat kind of a neener neener look what I get to play with moment.

As much as I would love to believe this was one of those moments back in 2015 since the lady that came in for the second look actually was Phoenix the lady in question had not seen me naked in 3 years at the time. So she was doing hs do diligence. Phoenix said it was just an irritation possibly from a zipper I actually did have a zipper malfunction about a week earlier. I don't think I have worn that pair of pants since.😆

Now the second time the lady in question was in the middle of her first or second week at mustang.

So this was most definitely a case of a veteran girl teaching the rookie. The Veteran girl I want to say her name was Riley🤔 something like that basically told the new girl she had nothing to worry about and said in so many words if she wasn't comfortable she was willing to step in.

She reiterated as much when after my booking the veteran girl asked if I had fun I said yeah I I then mumbled something to Alexia who was on the stool next to her something about eventually it probably be her turn again. But either way I would cross paths with her again even if it was just to say hello.  I then I looked over over at pretty sure her name was Riley🤔 and said maybe you too she then said yeah I wanna party with you Tripod😆😆 I do remember Alexia who has had to unfortunately for her😔 had to see me naked twice herself got a nice little laugh going.

My point the second opinion doesn't have to be a mood breaker. Maybe the lady is new and still learning what to look for. 9 times out of 10 if you got a real problem going on there won't be a call for a second opinion she will just say not happening and well on the upside you get your money back.

Its also possible although this probably happens less often given they have seen so many shapes and sizes she just really likes what you got between your legs and wants to do a show and tell with the toy that is now hers for X amount of time.🤣🤣