News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

To Put It Bluntly....

Started by Just Tom, Sep 16, 2016, 03:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

Santa Tom needs some input Ladies... this aint been the best year for me and i really, really need some distraction ... and the best distraction is making or finding goodies for my friends, so i need some suggestions and requests, please
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Victoria

You know me! Surprise me! Although I'm thinking something warm and fuzzy.... 😉

shooter

Just give them all a bag of the world famous Tom's Nuts
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Just Tom

Quote from: Victoria on Sep 20, 2016, 08:42 PM
I'm thinking something warm and fuzzy.... 😉

add a wet nose and you have described me all too well... ;D

so noted, warm and fuzzy, and Broncos if i can find it, for Victoria.... anyone else? or am i gonna gt off easy this year?

Just Tom

Quote from: shooter on Sep 23, 2016, 05:52 PM
Just give them all a bag of the world famous Tom's Nuts

it is nut season! and i know how much some of the Ladies like them nuts so i will have to go get some

Just Tom

it is a month closer to that day... and i am am still not getting much feed back, c'mon Ladies, where's them wishes?...

i did recently get the rubber snakes to go in the packages for the intrepid Security force/snake wranglers; nuts are on the agenda to get for this month, and i keep looking at the bubblegum machines and discount racks for ideas... it seems to be easier this year to come up with ideas without the elves constantly shouting and banging on things, and calling 'strike' every few days... the small burros have fared well over the summer since i replaced all the reindeer with them, but there are few that are getting surly, must be time to introduce them to my 'little friend' .....

Just Tom

Thanks to Krickett, who noted i wasn't getting a lot of traction out this thread, i came home with a longer list of ideas and items Santa Tom will now have to be looking for. 
And a few Ladies had more specific some wishes  :o :-X,

but i still need someone to come up with a staff head count; we really don't want to short one, or two, of these behind the scene folks  a goodie bag for Christmas, they are also a big part of the team who make the place such a wonder retreat and place to be.   

Shay

Quote from: Just Tom on Nov 08, 2016, 05:03 AM
Thanks to Krickett, who noted i wasn't getting a lot of traction out this thread, i came home with a longer list of ideas and items Santa Tom will now have to be looking for. 

but i still need someone to come up with a staff head count; we really don't want to short one, or two, of these behind the scene folks  a goodie bag for Christmas, they are also a big part of the team who make the place such a wonder retreat and place to be.   
[/quote

Glad I could help! Sorry I'll be missing the festivities this year :(

Dace'

If there's a Santa offering, a bag of swedish fish is the way to my heart  ;D :-*

Redwood

Quote from: Dac'e on Nov 20, 2016, 06:39 PM
If there's a Santa offering, a bag of swedish fish is the way to my heart  ;D :-*

Swedish fish?  That sounds like an Ikea thing, but what the heck is it really?  Oh, as long as I am here, how do you pronounce your name, lovely lady?

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Redwood on Nov 21, 2016, 06:25 AM

Swedish fish?  That sounds like an Ikea thing, but what the heck is it really?  Oh, as long as I am here, how do you pronounce your name, lovely lady?

They're chewy candies sorta like gummy bears.

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Just Tom

Quote from: Krickett on Nov 16, 2016, 09:56 PM
Quote from: Just Tom on Nov 08, 2016, 05:03 AM

[/quote

Glad I could help! Sorry I'll be missing the festivities this year :(

Sorry we are going to miss your gorgeous smile and long slim legs, Santa Tom will have to label your goodie box especially well, have great holiday hun

RachelVarga

Give them all Mustang Ranch gift cards!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Dace'

Quote from: Redwood on Nov 21, 2016, 06:25 AM

It's pronounced "dah-saaaayyyyy"

Redwood

Thanks Dace...I like it...very sexy!