💌 A Love Note from the Ladies in the Newly Renovated Building

Started by LenaStarrXXX, Sep 13, 2018, 01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LenaStarrXXX

Hello fellas (and babes)!

If you haven't been back to the Mustang recently, you might not know we have ladies in both houses 🤯 I was looking at the most recent lineup post and it looks like the newly renovated (original) Mustang is being referred to as "Mustang Ranch" while the bar and restaurant we know and love so well is the "Mustang Ranch Resort." Some of us ladies in the beautiful, freshly finished building wanted to gently remind you (until you are used to this awesome expansion!!!) that the lady you may be looking for might be in the house just across the parking lot. If nothing else, come see the new digs.

As of right now I can confirm the newly renovated house has:

• Lena Starr (me, hehe)
  • Kay 😻
  • Ember 😻
  • Brandy 😻
  • Ada Marie 😻
  • Aubrey 😻
  • Caleesi 😻
  • Stephanie 😻
  • Canela 😻
  • Louie Aunna 😻
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Banginit

I was there 3 weeks ago introducing myself to TheBomb Rachel.  Has it changed that much since then?  The pool was still empty at that thime... Bang  8)

SixT9er

Quote from: Banginit on Sep 13, 2018, 02:20 PM
I was there 3 weeks ago introducing myself to TheBomb Rachel.  Has it changed that much since then?  The pool was still empty at that thime... Bang  8)
It's all complete and reopened
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

I'll poke my head in the door. When I am in town in a little over a week.😁

MrTShirt

Glad to know you are enjoying the renovation.

I stayed there for a week when about 3 years ago when that house was also opened up for about 5 ladies for a couple of weeks.

Suggest to management for some signage for customers to explain that there are now two locations using the same parking lot.

(Hopefully there are still rooms to rent for guys, like before.)

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Sep 13, 2018, 04:13 PM
8)great post Lena thank you.

Thank you all for the positive responses! I texted Tara and I will try to respond to your questions as much as I can here on this thread, on my mustang instagram, and via private/direct message :) ALSO, you can always call ghostbusters ☎️ 775.343.1224 ☎️
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Lecher

Does this mean that Casper the Friendly Ghost is gone?

Chinomeats

Bigfoot

That's a nice lineup.  I think I'll start at the top of the list and work my way down.  ;)

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Chinomeats on Sep 14, 2018, 06:16 AM
Hope your still there till next week!

Don't worry 😉 this will be my longest trip yet!!! I'll be at the Mustang until October 23rd 😈😈😈
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Bigfoot on Sep 14, 2018, 05:23 PM
That's a nice lineup.  I think I'll start at the top of the list and work my way down.  ;)

There's also no harm in booking threesomes, foursomes, orgies...  ;D we all LOVE playing together!!!

And keep in mind we can always play with girls on both sides in your party  :) :) :) :) there is NO LIMIT to your wildest sexual fantasy with us! 💋
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

BigBankA7D

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Sep 14, 2018, 08:08 PM

There's also no harm in booking threesomes, foursomes, orgies...  ;D we all LOVE playing together!!!

And keep in mind we can always play with girls on both sides in your party  :) :) :) :) there is NO LIMIT to your wildest sexual fantasy with us! 💋
Sounds like a great time Lena but to many ladies for me to keep track of lol I will have to get a tour of the new building next August when I arrive

Ironman

😆😆😆

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Sep 13, 2018, 01:13 PM
Hello fellas (and babes)!

If you haven't been back to the Mustang recently, you might not know we have ladies in both houses 🤯 I was looking at the most recent lineup post and it looks like the newly renovated (original) Mustang is being referred to as "Mustang Ranch" while the bar and restaurant we know and love so well is the "Mustang Ranch Resort." Some of us ladies in the beautiful, freshly finished building wanted to gently remind you (until you are used to this awesome expansion!!!) that the lady you may be looking for might be in the house just across the parking lot. If nothing else, come see the new digs.

As of right now I can confirm the newly renovated house has:

• Lena Starr (me, hehe)
  • Kay 😻
  • Ember 😻
  • Brandy 😻
  • Ada Marie 😻
  • Aubrey 😻
  • Stephanie 😻
  • Canela 😻
  • Louie Aunna 😻
  • Mackenzie 😻
♥♥♥ Lena Starr