Infinity War... the ending (WOW!!!) and your thoughts...

Started by 1loveNevada, Jun 11, 2018, 03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1loveNevada

Just saw "Avengers: Infinity War" and all I can say is "Wow, what an ending!"

For those of you who are into marvel and superheroes, I just have to ask... (warning: possible spoiler below  :-\)

Do you think they're all gone for good  :-\  :'(?

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

KittiMinx

No. Black Panther's movie was far too successful. Wakanda forever.

1loveNevada

Quote from: KittiMinx on Jun 12, 2018, 02:16 AM

I agree. I don't think Disney would like Thanos too much if he got rid of the superhero who was raking in big $$$$$ for them... and Disney is more powerful than ALL the Infinity Stones combined  ;)  ;)  ;)... They're kind of like the "Thanos of moviemaking"  :P  :P.

1loveNevada

Wakanda forever... or at least as long as their box office sales are up  :P  :P  :P.

KittiMinx

Quote from: 1loveNevada on Jun 12, 2018, 04:14 AM

I agree. I don't think Disney would like Thanos too much if he got rid of the superhero who was raking in big $$$$$ for them... and Disney is more powerful than ALL the Infinity Stones combined  ;)  ;)  ;)... They're kind of like the "Thanos of moviemaking"  :P  :P.

Now they just need to buy Deadpool.

SixT9er

Quote from: KittiMinx on Jun 12, 2018, 04:17 AM

Why? They'd make him PG and ruin everything
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

KittiMinx

Quote from: SixT9er on Jun 12, 2018, 05:49 AM
Quote from: KittiMinx on Jun 12, 2018, 04:17 AM

Why? They'd make him PG and ruin everything

Nope. They wouldn't. They own Jay and Silent Bob. Last I checked those weren't kid characters.

Madison

Quote from: 1loveNevada on Jun 11, 2018, 03:00 AM

For those of you who are into marvel and superheroes, I just have to ask... (warning: possible spoiler below  :-\)

Omg this movie frustrated me so much!! I actually was sad within the first 10 minutes because my fave character died in a terrible way...and then it just kept getting worse and worse haha. Still LOVED the movie, but man they better all not be gone forever!

Katalina

Quote from: Madison on Jun 20, 2018, 01:43 PM

Omg this movie frustrated me so much!! I actually was sad within the first 10 minutes because my fave character died in a terrible way...and then it just kept getting worse and worse haha. Still LOVED the movie, but man they better all not be gone forever!

Omggggggossssssh I can't beliefevthis is a topic lol I legit cried at the end of infinity war guys, BUTTTT things are gunna get intense for other marvel movies now so I'm really excited
XOXO, Katalina

Michael

I loved the ending because it was so different and shocking from the norm.  It definitely makes me look forward to the sequel.

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Katalina on Jun 21, 2018, 01:30 PM
Quote from: Madison on Jun 20, 2018, 01:43 PM

Omggggggossssssh I can't beliefevthis is a topic lol I legit cried at the end of infinity war guys, BUTTTT things are gunna get intense for other marvel movies now so I'm really excited

Katalina you sound like me I'm so intense about movies especially superhero movies 😭 😭 😭
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram