News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ladies, Watch Your Drinks

Started by MrTShirt, Oct 27, 2018, 02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrTShirt

Ladies, don't let someone slip a drug into your drink.

Per the article by Deutsche Welle, at a Freidburg  night club, a guy slipped a drug into the girl's drink.  The he and 7 other men raped her.

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-eight-arrested-for-rape-in-freiburg/a-46060138

In some of the larger houses where quite a crowd can develop this can be more dangerous.  A large crowd is great for business, but it also can draw opportunists with evil in their mind.

I think I will post this on one of the independent sites as well.

ColleenRose

Very wise of you to remind everyone. Never ever leave drinks unattended, it only takes a second. On the rare event that I do drink, I always watch it being poured and never let it out of my sight.

Madison

That's very kind of you to be looking out for our well-being, MrTShirt. It is really easy to get relaxed and comfortable in certain places and forget things like this still happen. Can't be too careful!

SixT9er

This is one of those things that make me sick. It's been going on for years (Can you say Bill Cosby?). As if there's not enough for Ladies to worry about, they have to keep their drink in their vision at all times?

People who drug others are low life scum, end of discussion
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

MrTShirt

Looking a someone's twitter page and saw this post.  He is in the SF area, but you never know if he hits NV.

To quote:

"Here is a more clear legible image !! Please read it over ladies and be safe he gives fake money he roofie's girls drugs them in ribs them please be careful he's located in San Francisco and the bay area!!"

https://twitter.com/destinyraynevip/status/1065123511839219712

I am sure this guy is just one of many.

Ember

This is why I always have my cup with the lid and I never leave it with someone I don't trust implicitly.