News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Thanks Ladies

Started by Bart.Pimpson, Nov 01, 2017, 07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bart.Pimpson

Hi Mustang Ranch and employees, I just want to give a belated thank you for the amazing time I had at the start of last month, and sincere apologies for taking this long to actually give this testimonial!

I had amazing parties, 1 a day, with Skylie D, Alexia, Sarah Vandella, and Victoria, & they certainly gave me the impression they enjoyed me as well.  Hope y'all remember me.  It's been forever since anybody me feel as special as they did, both inside LPIN and outside in my regular life.  I've been to Chicken Ranch, Sheri's Ranch, and Bunny Ranch and by far the ladies here were on another level both in terms of actual enjoyment of time spent, as well as "bang for buck".  You girls really don't get enough credit for the non-sex parts of your job.  Hope to come back and see you all again, as well as the additional girls that I conversed with but ultimately didn't party with; don't worry, someday!

Seriously contemplating relocating out here because my life in general needs a shake-up, and this place certainly was one of many welcome features.  Fingers crossed!

- Bart.Pimpson, a.k.a. "Drew"

Katalina

Quote from: Bart.Pimpson on Nov 01, 2017, 07:25 PM
Hi Mustang Ranch and employees, I just want to give a belated thank you for the amazing time I had at the start of last month, and sincere apologies for taking this long to actually give this testimonial!

I had amazing parties, 1 a day, with Skylie D, Alexia, Sarah Vandella, and Victoria, & they certainly gave me the impression they enjoyed me as well.  Hope y'all remember me.  It's been forever since anybody me feel as special as they did, both inside LPIN and outside in my regular life.  I've been to Chicken Ranch, Sheri's Ranch, and Bunny Ranch and by far the ladies here were on another level both in terms of actual enjoyment of time spent, as well as "bang for buck".  You girls really don't get enough credit for the non-sex parts of your job.  Hope to come back and see you all again, as well as the additional girls that I conversed with but ultimately didn't party with; don't worry, someday!

Seriously contemplating relocating out here because my life in general needs a shake-up, and this place certainly was one of many welcome features.  Fingers crossed!

- Bart.Pimpson, a.k.a. "Drew"

We would love to have you again and make each experience better each and every time you come back! We'll be waiting for you😇
XOXO, Katalina

Alexia

I don't know how I just saw this. You were a lot of fun and can't wait to see you again! I'm so happy you enjoyed all me and my girlfriends. I think relocating to Reno would be awesomely dangerous.

Definitely plan a trip again before or after the holidays. You can always pm us to see what our schedules are. Thanks so much Drew for a great time together 💋

Bart.Pimpson

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 07, 2017, 11:09 PM
I don't know how I just saw this. You were a lot of fun and can't wait to see you again! I'm so happy you enjoyed all me and my girlfriends. I think relocating to Reno would be awesomely dangerous.

Definitely plan a trip again before or after the holidays. You can always pm us to see what our schedules are. Thanks so much Drew for a great time together 💋

Maybe I might.  I got trips to Chicago and Portland planned for December and February, respectively.  Maybe if I can get a good plane fare, I might make a day for a detour on one or both.

Alexia

We like detours. Detours to our bedrooms that is hehehe

Katalina

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 14, 2017, 08:31 AM
We like detours. Detours to our bedrooms that is hehehe

LOLOL naughty girl!
XOXO, Katalina