News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

February 6th Safari Week Wild Lineup!!!!

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Feb 07, 2020, 01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Chelsea London                                          11am-11pm
Dennae                                                        9am-7pm
Kristina Marie                                               8am-8pm
Nikita                                                          9am-9pm
Piper                                                           9am-9pm
V. Falls                                                         9am-9pm
Daniella                                                       5pm-5am
Latina                                                          5pm-5am
Lily                                                              1pm-1am
Britteny De Luca                                           9pm-9am
Calessi                                                         9pm-9am
Eden                                                            7pm-7am
Iris                                                              7pm-7am
Rea                                                             9pm-9am
Samantha Evans                                          9pm-9am
Scarlet                                                        9pm-9am
Velvet                                                         9pm-9am

Come take a walk on the wild side! Join us this weekend for a visit with some of your favorite ladies and some beautiful new faces!

Ironman

😎Cool Miss Jennifer is talking us all for a ride in the Mustang Ranch Tardis again!😃 This time the year January 6th 2020. On some type of wild Safari hunt!😁😁 Must have been an important date in Mustang ranch history.  Its nice of Miss Jennifer to give us all a chance to see it happen again just In case we missed it the first time.😉😉😁😁

SixT9er

Quote from: Ironman on Feb 07, 2020, 06:16 AM
😎Cool Miss Jennifer is talking us all for a ride in the Mustang Ranch Tardis again!😃 This time the year January 6th 2020. On some type of wild Safari hunt!😁😁 Must have been an important date in Mustang ranch history.  Its nice of Miss Jennifer to give us all a chance to see it happen again just In case we missed it the first time.😉😉😁😁
If I were Jennifer I'd slap you next time I saw you for your smart ass comments!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Feb 07, 2020, 02:16 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Feb 07, 2020, 06:16 AM
If I were Jennifer I'd slap you next time I saw you for your smart ass comments!

Naa she loves me. The one and only time she met me in person she gave me a hug and said it was nice to put a face to the post.😁 Besides you know at the point I get there at night she is usually gone. The only person on the Mustang staff, in other words not a working girl that knows me on sitght is Reagan and she knows I may be a smart ass and talk a lot of shit!💩💩💩 But I am  basically harmless.😁😁

Victoria

Actually guys, you are BOTH wrong. I was the one that posted it. I've been trying to help take some of the burden off of Jen and Tara, and have posted some of the more recent lineups. I was not feeling the greatest that day, so apparently we all took a trip back in time! Dang DayQuil....  if ya can't laugh at yourself, then who can you laugh at? 😜.

Stay tuned for a more updated lineup today... 😘

Victoria

Cobia

Quote from: Victoria on Feb 08, 2020, 03:35 PM
Actually guys, you are BOTH wrong. I was the one that posted it. I've been trying to help take some of the burden off of Jen and Tara, and have posted some of the more recent lineups. I was not feeling the greatest that day, so apparently we all took a trip back in time! Dang DayQuil....  if ya can't laugh at yourself, then who can you laugh at? 😜.

Victoria

Thank you Victoria.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Victoria

😄 You must have been logged in as Jennifer at the time because the original post has her name.😉

Keep in mind every Time Lord has at least one side kick/Companion. So it makes perfect sense to me, at some point Miss Jennifer would have shown you how to drive/fly the Mustang Tardis.😉😁

Victoria

Quote from: Ironman on Feb 08, 2020, 03:59 PM

Victoria

Yes. I have been logged in as her. It was just easier to do it that way for now. Hey, whatever works! At least you know who else you can kick to get things moving on here if need be! 😉

😄 You must have been logged in as Jennifer at the time because the original post has her name.😉

Keep in mind every Time Lord has at least one side kick/Companion. So it makes perfect sense to me, at some point Miss Jennifer would have shown you how to drive/fly the Mustang Tardis.😉😁