Scarlett   9A-9P
Caleesi   9P-9A
Candace   9P-9A
Canela   9P-9A
Cindy   9P-9A
Kay      9P-9A
Ada Marie   9P-9A

Ironman

Charlotte is going to be there this weekend? I better find that 20 dollar bill with her name on it. Don't want to break hers and mine tradition.😁

Lomez

Definitely will check this out in a few days.

Jasper

Adult pleasure Disneyland I like to call it! See you soon!

Ironman

I did set foot on the property, but it was just a little quick recon I wanted to wait till after my bowling thing and when I had a non uber ride out the remodel was nice looking

On the WH I think I might have briefly Saw Charlotte pop out either after a party or on an intermission.

Alexia was there and always very friendly and fun to chat with.

I also got a look at Tori.  I didn't speak with her but she is very pretty and has a nice view from behind. I know guys 🙄🙄 just my type.😎 Anyway she is very pretty I can see why Chuck Chase is fond of her.

Yes I am 99 percent sure I will book something on Saturday night (tonight) at this point just not sure whom with yet. I did like Tori's over all look even if the outfit was a little different.

I just didn't want to waist anyone's time till  I roll in without the wrist band.😉

I chatted with Alexia but she knows me already unfortunately for her. But its always nice to chat with her and I think she knows although she is probably not on my dance card this trip. She might be again at some point down the road just because sometimes you want to know what to expect before you get on the mattress, and sometimes you want to make like captain Kirk and seek out new life ext.

I am thinking New life or at least new to me this time.  But with me you never know for sure it depends on my mood of the moment.

Chuck's girl has it going on though😍 I can see why he likes her.😁😎

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Sep 22, 2018, 12:11 PM
Sounds like a good recon mission Ironman. Yeah she is beautiful but have her set on the bar leaning against the stripper pole talking to you. I still cannot believe I walked away that morning.
Have fun tonight lots of beautiful ladies to choose from at both houses

You walked away and you had money!🤔🤔. Was you feeling sick? Flu or something?☹☹
As for me Charlotte is still the, front runner If she is not busy when I get back on the property and ready to go exploring. Charlotte talked to me for over an hour in the bar back in December all she got was another 20 so if I go where I not been before Charlotte as of this post is still the front runner to unfortunately for her have to see me naked😥 Poor girl ☹ But she is the front runner for giving up an hour of her time back in December for minimum return.

So in my opinion unless the timing is all wrong because she is busy or whatever she earned the right of first refusal on my limited funds for this trip. But thanks to some assistant from a few friends you know who you are at least I have funds this trip. Thanks guys.😎

https://youtu.be/JREouTHpyJE

Cobia

Nice report Mr. Fuzzy now go have a killer party.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Sep 22, 2018, 01:04 PM
Yes had money no not sick but I was holding out for Victoria. She was taking some additional needed time off.
Have fun tonight Charlotte is vary much a sexy beautiful woman too.

OK I can respect that.  The reasons behind the choices we make when a favorite is involved are a huge factor.

Yes unless the timing is just all wrong because I am never ready for at least 2 hours once I get there even if I am confident the girl will roll with what I want for what I have. Once I wak in the door If she is available when I am finally ready. I feel I owe her a chance to say yes or get lost turkey!

She spent a lot of time talking to me last year in the bar & got nothing out of it.😔 Other than 20 bucks, and another hopefully next year lip service from me.  So even though I may not have as much as I would like but who ever does? But because I had some help from lets call it the help a fellow monger in need charity foundation and combined with what little I was able to scrape up on my own. I at least have enough to make a reasonable offer its time to either put up or shut up and leave Charlotte alone for me. If she is busy when I am actually ready well that will be OK my loss not hers. Trust me on that one.😐

But she secured first refusal rites for this trip.  Its kinda like a restricted FA in professional sports type of deal.😎

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Sep 22, 2018, 06:51 PM
Go get her you big hairy ape!

Sitting at the damn bowling stadium waiting for. My squad to start. 40 minutes late already. Worst part they ain't even  telling us  what the damn hold up is.

clevelandbrowns01

That was a good recon report.  We need a full report of who you see when you go back - Ironman.   Have fun.

Ironman

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Sep 23, 2018, 02:56 AM
That was a good recon report.  We need a full report of who you see when you go back - Ironman.   Have fun.

I haven't gone old school and written anything  like that in years. The old timers usually just wait for the movie version.😄 but who knows I might go retro.😎

Prospector Bob

It's about time fuzzy! Go get yer Ya Ya's out!  ;D
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal