News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mustang Building

Started by ketor, Apr 17, 2015, 02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael j.

I always liked the room with the Susan Austin bed as the Jacuzzi was deeper than those in the bungalow rooms.
Michael J.

Gus

I am happy to hear that the original Mustang will be reopening. It has been really sad to walk through the silent empty bar to my room, remembering the fun times I have had there in the past. I was especially happy to learn the other day that Nelson will return as the Mustang bartender!
Having said that, I am one of those who comes to Nevada only for the brothels, and I will continue to stay at the lodge all the time I'm there.
I have one very serious request: A hallway should be part of the brothel, and NOT LODGING, because A Hallway opens directly into the front bar and is much noisier than any other hallway. B, C, and D Hallways all open onto the circular wall of the back bar, and are much quieter. Personnaly, I like to stay back at the end of of D Hallway, away from all the traffic and close to the hot water heater. :)
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

shooter

Serious question.

For CWMC this July, like last year, several of us have rooms at the lodge. Last year each morning you sent over coffee and danish. Big thank you for that. Anyway there were 8-15 guys sitting in the old parlor on their phones or lap tops getting caught up.  Now if the Mustang is once again in operation this July can we still do this??
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Tennessee25

CWMC......is that Colonial Woods Missionary Church?

shooter

Mitch Connor

"Carrera Welcomes Mitch Connor"
Monger of the Year

lumberjack0306

Any idea on reopening date for original mustang building

shooter

Quote from: Mitch Connor on Apr 29, 2015, 06:14 AM
"Carrera Welcomes Mitch Connor"

Mitch this post is why you win Mongerette of the Year all the time.  Do not make me get the tar and fish.

easy

This is just one old guy's opinion but I always liked it better when BOTH brothels were open. Maybe it's me but there are times when it's just not happening for me at a certain place. When both places were open, all I had to do was walk across the parking lot and start over. If need be, I could make the return trip an hour or two later. The way it is now I don't have that option. If I drive an hour to the next ranch, I'm not likely to come back. I'm just sayin'

Emma

Quote from: easy on Jun 01, 2015, 02:35 AM
This is just one old guy's opinion but I always liked it better when BOTH brothels were open. Maybe it's me but there are times when it's just not happening for me at a certain place. When both places were open, all I had to do was walk across the parking lot and start over. If need be, I could make the return trip an hour or two later. The way it is now I don't have that option. If I drive an hour to the next ranch, I'm not likely to come back. I'm just sayin'

Well that will be the case again in no time at all!  xoxo Emma

easy

Quote from: Emma on Jun 01, 2015, 05:16 AM
Quote from: easy on Jun 01, 2015, 02:35 AM

Well that will be the case again in no time at all!  xoxo Emma

I'll be there in August. That would be great !

lumberjack0306

When do you  anticipate both houses being open again?

Phoenix

OMR IS OFFICIALY OPEN  :o  :D and has been for about a week  :D hopefully this time it will stay open forever and i will be able to work there as long as i want  :-*