Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Schedules / Re: Tori returning
« Last post by Ironman on Today at 08:08:09 AM »
I'll be back and available Jan 31 to Feb 11! Come spend an early valentines with me or perhaps treat me to an early birthday gift with your touch.. (or other thoughtful gifts if you desire). Look forward to playing, partying, talking, laughing and having sensual fun when I get back! Xoxo

Here that Chuck? You chocolate valentines day buy it for Miss Tori!😉😎

Yeah I hear it. Life is not being completely polite at this time so not sure I will make it over on this trip. (Nothing bad just how things go)

Enjoy your time off Tori hope you get very much spoiled on your return and your Valentine's day and birthday are spectacular.
Ship it Chuck chocolate delivered to MR for Tori and all that other girls on shift the day its delivered.😁 I am confident Miss Tori will remember to thank you in her own special way 😎next time you can make it into MR😉
I have been to 49 out of 50 states and 3 different countries!

Which state have you not visited (or have not visited, yet)?
#6 I love learning about new things. I read a lot of self help books! Iím reading a really good book that Madam Tara let me read which is called, ďThe Art Of Selling to the Affluent! Which I canít put down right now! Super good read!

XxxJasper

I used to read quite a bit of self-help books, but most of them are older self-help books such as "How to Win Friends and Influence People".
I like to kick ass when Iím not working!
I do kick boxing and mma on my days off!

I've had friends who have studied Brazilian Ju-Jitsu , kickboxing and even JKD (Jeet Kune Do). Have you ever competed professionally in MMA?
#7 I love animals so very much. I had to give away my dog to a good loving home with a big backyard because I work too much and it wasnít fair to her to be in a cage all day.
But when I get some free time or feeling lonely I like to go hang out and let the animals at dog and cat shelters! I remember that everyone needs love!

XxxJasper

Awww... that's so sweet  :)!
Cool Change - Little River Band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bKwRW0l-Qk
General Discussion / Re: What is your favorite scent?
« Last post by FumbleNutts on Today at 05:35:39 AM »
Viktor & Rolf - Flower Bomb! Instant hard on for me  ;D
New to the "Mustang Ranch" or to "Brothels" / Re: Time to jump in.
« Last post by FumbleNutts on Today at 05:32:12 AM »
Hey Squid! Recently joined myself. Welcome brother  :)
Mustang Ranch Resort Experience Review / Re: Rachel Varga
« Last post by FumbleNutts on Today at 05:30:43 AM »
Very nice, Big Cat! Rachel's a heck of a lady, and a heck of a party  :) Hope I get another opportunity to party with her again  ;)
I appreciate each and every lady for what they do and how they make me feel  :-*
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10